Sleep Paralysis
Never had one, but EVERYTIME someone says they had one they say something "Like a ghostly figure, man in black" etc are always there D:

But it's just a defense mechanism, it's wierd you made this cos I was talking about it with a friend D:

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Well, I had it regurlarly when I was a 2-3 years old. I always saw a dog barking at me, a crow, a shadow, etc. Now I have it sometimes, yet it's very rare.
© Nudelholz
Never heard about it, and I don't think I've experienced it.

Sounds scary.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
I do not know if this is the same, But when i was younger i sometime woke up/dreamed about waking up and i couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move my body and couldn't do anything. And sometimes i heard voices O_O
(01-07-2012, 11:52 AM)Prune Wrote: I do not know if this is the same, But when i was younger i sometime woke up/dreamed about waking up and i couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move my body and couldn't do anything. And sometimes i heard voices O_O

That is sleep paralysis, indeed. You are paralysed completely, can't open your eyes, can't speak, can't move, hear tones, etc.

Some more info:

© Nudelholz
Thats not completely true now Frozen, you can move your eyes when paralysed.
What happens if you fall asleep during sleep paralysis....anyway i never had one and im scared shitless now...prob.because im 12...
I had one when I was 10, I could barely remember because now I am 17.

It wasn't really a dream, but I saw a 'heart' thing in my dream, and It was heart beating really fast, the time that happened I couldn't open my eyes, coulden't move. And by the time I woke up after that, my actual heart was actually heart beating like the heart in my dream. It was scary as crap. (Because I was 10 Tounge)
It's been a long time.
(01-07-2012, 12:15 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Thats not completely true now Frozen, you can move your eyes when paralysed.

In your dreams you can, in the Real World you can't. Depends on how you look upon that. Also, in certain sorts of sleep paralysis you can't move your eyes in that dream.
© Nudelholz
happened to me once, don't wanna talk about it tho

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • equal