Sleep Paralysis
Have any of you guys ever had Sleep paralysis? If so, share your experience of it here Tounge

I've read about it, heard about it and seen it on youtube. Planning to never sleep again now.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Well, it sucks!
(01-07-2012, 12:25 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: Well, it sucks!

[Image: +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145]
(01-07-2012, 12:24 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Have any of you guys ever had Sleep paralysis? If so, share your experience of it here Tounge

I've read about it, heard about it and seen it on youtube. Planning to never sleep again now.

Are you going to hibernate then? No actually I've never heard of it before Tounge
Its when your body falls asleep but your mind is fully awake
You will feel an evil presence in your room. It's not there and you know that, yet you start to panic.
You will breathe deep and slowly.
You might also get hallucinations of your mind processing things. It wont be displayed blurry and unconcious in your head, but lifelike in your room. So you're forced yo watch it.

I aint sleeping tonight. Im really not
Worst experience ever: .... *CLICK*... BOOM
I was like 7, opened my eyes and at the bottom of my bed there was the shadow of a sandperson off star wars shaking his rifle at me.
Yes it sounds funny but jesus christ I was so scared I couldn't breathe.

[Image: sand-people-tuskenraider4.jpg]
Its seriously the weirdest shit and sounds you will see and hear doing this
lol, once i woke up and it stood a dog next to me with red burning eyes and started to talk with me. i was scared shitless.