Shelby High School - Mini Event
Shelby High

[Image: IwOjDCh.png]

Saturday Twentyforth of February Two-Thousand and Eighteen

A brief history
Shelby High was built in 1889 by the Shelby Brothers with their wish to broaden Evo City's use of vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, spelling, complex mathematics, science and more. Of course, this was difficult for the brothers due to a lack of money to fund the school but they got by. Day by day. Year by year. For generations, the building was kept in brilliant condition. However, after the two great wars, the building warn down. Brittle. Weak. The Shelby's descendants could not have the building in this state. It was shameful to the family and shameful to their ancestors that built it.

In the warm summer of 1974, almost a century after the initial build, the Shelby descendants had to reconstruct the building, before it collapsed and destroyed their great grandfather's dream. Finally, they reconstructed the old crippled building into a magnificent masterpiece; with an excellent quality hard-wood exterior and the finest carpets to ceilings for the interior. The building couldn't be in better shape. After four successful decades, Shelby High continues to stand strong with modern technology throughout the school, brand new interior walls and teaching methods never seen before.

This is Shelby High.

How to apply
The question... "How can I send my child to this magnificent school?" The answer? Simple! Write your details in the form below, with honest answers. We expect you to put as much effort and detail into your child's application as you can. The greater the application, the greater chance your child has to be welcomed into the school. A process will run through Shelby High's staff and a decision will be made as to if your child will be accepted into our school or not.
Good luck!

Spoiler: The Application Template
OOC Information
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
How many RPP do you have on CityRP?
How many hours do you have on CityRP?

IC Information
Name of child: 
Age of child:
What can your child offer to the school?
What special talents/gifts does your child have?
Why do you want your child to come to this school?
What optional subjects does your child want to be taught?

Signed,
[Image: bsfFYD0.png]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 4 users Like Grape's post:
  • Random, Zona, Wolven, Lesanka
Very original..
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Centurion, Alertecobra27
OOC Information
Steam Name: Dragnort
Steam ID: ??
How many RPP do you have on CityRP? Over 600
How many hours do you have on CityRP? 1

IC Information
Name of child: Amelia
Age of child: 16
What can your child offer to the school? A Touch of class and intelligence
What special talents/gifts does your child have? Wonderful Singer, won many pagents as a child
Why do you want your child to come to this school? It's the only local school not riddled with peasants
What optional subjects does your child want to be taught? Photography

-Removed by Steven8ken
(02-11-2018, 05:49 PM)Falc Wrote: Very original..

be NOICE.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Lewwings
OOC Information
Steam Name: Pufitee
Steam ID: ?
How many RPP do you have on CityRP? 3
How many hours do you have on CityRP? 475

IC Information
Name of child: Sam Clarke
Age of child: 17
What can your child offer to the school? Very smart, gets work done
What special talents/gifts does your child have? He can make friends with ease, usally completes work quickly
Why do you want your child to come to this school? All the others schools treated him bad, needs the "best school"
What optional subjects does your child want to be taught? I do not know. He usally grabs intrest on things he likes the look of.

I wish I'd be able to join but unfortunately I do not have the time.
Good luck with the mini-event

Kind regards,

[Image: MNFel5I.png]
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Mauroulis
OOC Information
Steam Name: Reebs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63442895
How many RPP do you have on CityRP? 14
How many hours do you have on CityRP? Over 2,000

IC Information
Name of child: James Mondays
Age of child: 17
What can your child offer to the school? Work-ethic, “amusing” sense of humor
What special talents/gifts does your child have? He has a knack for getting himself in trouble for various reasons. Fighting, drugs, alcohol, insubordination. You name it, he’s likely done it. And about that work either, for the record, he often puts his mind toward negative actions rather than productive work.
Why do you want your child to come to this school? I’m hoping this prestigious school can straighten him out before he lands himself in jail...again. And yes, my kids an asshole but he’s my asshole.
What optional subjects does your child want to be taught? Film and Broadcasting
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
OOC Information

Steam Name: Pingu

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:46025285

How many RPP do you have on CityRP? 5

How many hours do you have on CityRP? around 880hours

IC Information

Name of child: Julia Eriken

Age of child: 16

What can your child offer to the school? She is NEVER late & always up to try something new.

What special talents/gifts does your child have? she is a little devil. (she loves to prank her fellow students)

Why do you want your child to come to this school? she has has habits of getting kicked out because of her pranks, even though she gets a lot of good grades. Me and her mom hopes that Shelby will give her the a chance that other schools didnt and helps her to graduate instead of just kicking her out like other schools.

What optional subjects does your child want to be taught? History & Latin
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kanightley
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69241161
How many RPP do you have on CityRP: 4
How many hours do you have on CityRP: 740

IC Information

Name of child: Sam 'William' Knightley
Age of child: 14

What can your child offer to the school: My child is a very creative and 'out of the box thinker'. He is very good at solving mysteries, so if there's any trouble, my child will suss it out.

What special talents/gifts does your child have: My child is an excellent guitar player, and highly skilled in mathematics, and has great historical knowledge of the early 20th century.

Why do you want your child to come to this school: I want my child to go to Shelby High, because it is easily the best school in the state, and my child deserves the best education.

What optional subjects does your child want to be taught: My child wishes to be taught History and Music as additional subjects.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Shelby High
Good evening to you all. We have read all applications thus far and have decided that all of your children have been accepted into Shelby High.
Here are the specifics:

Quote:Amelia
To begin, the application is great. With your high-class nature, intelligence and fascinating award-winning past, Shelby High will gladly let a bright young lady like you into our honorary school. We cannot provide a specific photography class however we do provide a general media study in the curriculum. Welcome.

On we go.

Quote:Sam Clarke
Firstly, the application is very hard to deny. With your quick-learning ability and being very adaptable, you will be great at our school. We do not like to see that you do not have a specific subject you would like to learn however this does not mean you will underperform whatsoever. Welcome to Shelby High.

Next.

Quote:James Mondays
I'd first like to state that your application does not meet the expectations and requirements to join the school. However, we believe in giving children like yourself another chance and we believe we can guide you for a better future. Your great sense of humor should fit you in with the rest of the children - the school isn't always serious. We try to have as much fun as possible whilst keeping a correct working environment. Welcome, Master Mondays.

Two more.

Quote:Julia Eriken
Thank you for applying. Your application is worthy of an acceptance. The fact that you are persistent to try something new and to turn your life around is a good sign that you are willing to mature and learn new things. Shelby High believes this is good. We can provide a fantastic history and Latin class for you here at Shelby High. With all the being said, welcome.

Last one.

Quote:Sam 'William' Knightley
Congratulations on being accepted into Shelby High. All though you are young, we see a lot of potential in you. Acting very mature for your age will get you far in life and us here at Shelby High want to make sure you learn to get far in the correct manner. Having skills and talents such as playing the guitar is great in applications, something we like to see. Welcome.

On we go to,

24/2/18
Applications are still open.

Signed,
[Image: bsfFYD0.png]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 4 users Like Grape's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Wolven, Mauroulis, Nephew