Is FL dying?
Noticed an unusually low player count lately...

What are you thoughts on this topic?
It slowly is, which is logical since Gmod itself is slowly dying aswell. Fearless should expand to more and newer games, only way to make sure the community expands and stays alive.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Infernaw, Zona, Lewwings, Andrew Juniperfield
honestly i couldnt comment on the matter during my days of playing i saw full servers and 5 people in queue but after that i have seen the forums and the max i have seen is 50 slowly but surely fl is dying like any gmod server would people are moving on from gmod but more will come during christmas and 6 weeks holiday as more people are purchading pc and starting to play fl
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
I don’t think it’s dying to the extent that it’ll go, but it’s been on a decline for a few years now.

Fearless as a community can stay on another 10 years, but Fearless on Gmod? Hmm might struggle to.

The split did a hell of a lot more damage than anyone knows when it comes to players, there easily was 100 players that left Fearless and most likely haven’t returned.

The player count will rise again I’m sure, but not to the standard we “expect”.

I don’t think there’s any need to panic yet, it’ll have a few more years left on Gmod with enough players to keep going.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • god, Lewwings
Would probably say "Gmod is dying".
There's been a massive drop in the player count this year, probably most likely relating to people buying new games at Christmas.
(02-09-2018, 09:42 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: There's been a massive drop in the player count this year, probably most likely relating to people buying new games at Christmas.

This has happened before that’s a key point to remember.

There’s time when a lot of people will lose interest and move on to other games, but they’ll come back because other games don’t quite offer what fearless does in terms of a “community”, wouldn’t think too much into it.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • DanielleS, Ethan Bradberry
Fearless has been going on a dead game, well, for 10 years. Everything has an end to it's life and so it'll probably keep going for another 5 years.
With them 5 years though, many new games will come out and we will simply see the ratio of leavers to joiners increase (maybe even a new gmod) and so unless FL would move to one of the newer, more popular games I don't see there being much hope.
Obviously donating helps a community to live on, however moving a community to another game is hard and takes a lot of time. FL (imo) should start looking into other game options within this year and maybe even consider opening a server on another one; not only will it help the community grow back to it's former glory, but it also may bring with it a few new garry's mod players.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Fearless is a roleplay community and Gmod is ideal for roleplay, since it allows the gamemode to be completely customized to our needs.
At the moment I can't think of a game that would be a good option, as it would require building possibilities and physics like in Gmod.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Zona, PhantomSolaris
2-3 years ago gmod became huge on Youtube which brought thousands of people to the game, i dont think we’ll be able to reach those numbers again but the game definitely has awhile before its gone forever.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Envy, Zona