Unban Request - Frost
~This unban request is posted on Frost's behalf. In no way am I involved in this situation whatsoever.~

Joe, I did not lie in my original post other than stating that shots were fired during my retreat from Nexus. After conversing with people who were not involved during the raid yet were in the area at the time also stated that shots were not fired. This was a mistake on my part as I thought shots had been. However, this seems to not be the case so I apologize for writing falsely. I stand by my claim that my retreat from Nexus was less than a minute and a half. There is no way it was '5 minutes' as administrators have previously stated. It was a minute and a half at most. Tests have been made. All I did was leave Nexus, walk in and out of my apartment, get my Gas Mask, go round the corner and get changed. This does, in fact, take less than one and half minutes including stalls and pauses.

The most predominant point with this UBR is the fact that the dictator at the time did not die. He was not killed. Our mission did not end. We had to return. With the possibility of our IC friend trapped inside Nexus and the dictator was not dead, it would make no sense to not return to help Fudge and to kill the dictator since it was our original mission. In one and a half minutes, the raid is quite clearly not over, especially with Fudge needing help and the dictator not being dead. No rule breakage occurred during our retreat and our rush. The raid wasn't over. Our friend possibly needed help and the dictator that banned our group was not dead. We had to return. There are no rules in place that dictate how long you have to wait till you raid again. None. Not even in the explanations. Therefore, I could raid once again since our mission to kill the dictator failed, we were still banned and we left our friend behind in Nexus. Even if there were a time limit that makes us have to wait for to raid again, I cannot stress the fact that the raid was still on-going due to it being less than one and a half minutes since we left Nexus and my friend was possibly in danger. There is no reason for us to not have returned to Nexus.

Lastly, many Super Administrators, Administrators, Veterans and Teachers; including but not limited Awestruck, Jonas, DVN, Panda and JohnSilver have done the exact things we have done during the raid. It has never been in the past against the rules to hostage officers during a Nexus raid: inside in private, or outside at Nexus Front. It is not against the rules to hostage officers during a Nexus raid and it never has been. This is exactly what everyone named above has done and will do when they raid the Nexus. It is easier to hostage all the officers and take care of the dictator without distractions without breaking any rule. It was been done many times in the past and will continue to happen. This is because violence should always be the last option. Something that the administrators should be promoting. Even somehow it was against the rules, at the end of the day, none of the officers were hostaged. Simply put under FearRP.

Thank you and have a nice night,
Frost.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Frost - by Grape - 02-07-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Fudge - 02-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Power_Pulka - 02-08-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Random - 02-08-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by User 19014 - 02-08-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Fudge - 02-08-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Joe Joe - 02-09-2018, 05:02 PM