V2D is back!

Greetings, Fearless!

Today we are announcing our decision to replace our second server with v2d, instead of v4b1. The map was an extremely popular one a few years ago and will likely be nostalgic for most. 

This map is nothing like v4b1 and v5p, with new buildings to explore and build in. We do not expect to fill both servers, however due to the fact that v2d is small in size, even if there are few players online, they will have more of a chance to see other people than that of v4b1. Due to its small size it will give people an opportunity to play the game mode on a lower-end PC, with it being much easier to run than v5p. You may also remember the map from events we have down in the past, it has been home to many passive nights and other events such as the Build Competition and Miss Evocity.

If you are unfamiliar with the map, the following key entities can be found here:

Arms Lockers
  • Nexus - Main Floor (Hallway)
Parking Spaces
  • Garage (Tunnel at BP)
Gas Pumps (To add your vehicle back to your inventory)
  • BP - Gas Station
  • Pool Street

Vending Machines
  • EvoCity Pool
  • BP - Gas Station
  • UM - Base Site
We know people have been asking for this to make a return, so we hope you enjoy!

Special thanks to SoulRipper for bringing the map back.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Over the moon!!!
OVER the m00n!

Joe Joe Time for the old villas?!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I grew up on this map, I can't wait to play it again!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(02-07-2018, 08:41 PM)Panda Wrote: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I grew up on this map, I can't wait to play it again!

Your childhood sounds great!
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • jhayw, Link, Mist, Lewwings, RaZZ
The Nostalgia is real!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I love V2D Smile
YES YES YES! Bring back the old good times!!!!
Cannot wait to re-join this empty map and get people on it!
This was the map that started my journey on Fearless Smile

Thank you Divey, Awestruck and Soul for doing this for the community!!!
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Ahh, the memories!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
As someone who didn't experience V2D on Fearless, I can not wait. Great job, all of you.

Fearless is getting a lot better.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]