Falc AMA
(02-08-2018, 08:56 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Opinion on Xtreme, Rudy, Tekno and Coofie? Aka the old Red Devils

I actually really liked these guys, I enjoyed them being around because it made the server a lot more fun and we always had good raids against you guys. It probably ended salty or whatnot but I always thought highly of them all.
I think you should change the title to ask me what my opinion of you is m8.

Why did you change your name from Samzo? It was much better imo.

ALSO!!!! Opinion of me Smile
(02-08-2018, 10:09 AM)Fultz Wrote: I think you should change the title to ask me what my opinion of you is m8.

Why did you change your name from Samzo? It was much better imo.

ALSO!!!! Opinion of me Smile

Lmao, I’ve had a few other questions!

I really liked Samzo too, but I wanted a change, Falcao as a football player has always been a huge inspiration to me, when joined Man Utd I thought why not switch it up, but I do miss Samzo.

You’re a good friend I’ve made round here. You was my role model when I first joined Fearless even though you banned me!! You’re very inspirational with how you come across things and your opinion is one of the highest I value round here. But now you’re a d1ck because you didn’t add me to the clan roster and I thought we was mates  Bigeyes
When who was who?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Falc
(02-08-2018, 10:25 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: When who was who?

I am fine thanks, you?
kiss me falcow?
(02-08-2018, 12:11 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: kiss me falcow?

No sorry I’m not a battiboi
When are you going to stop being such a whamboy?
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(02-08-2018, 02:03 PM)Richtea Wrote: When are you going to stop being such a whamboy?

Never Skeptical
How much did ur new boots cost? They look nice asf. (football ones)
Wolven