Falc AMA
I’m a massive hypocrite for doing this considering I slagged these off, but who gives a F! I couldn’t find my old thread of this so yeah, ask me anything and everything, don’t ask for opinions if you’re easily offended.

I’m intreged to see the questions..
Opinion on me????????????
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-07-2018, 01:16 PM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me????????????

You should know my opinion on you.

You’re an extremely good Administrator and deserve a lot more respect. Your views and opinions should be spread more because you’ve got a lot more input you could give than I’ve seen lately. Still classed as a great friend I’ve made in my time here.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
If you could murder one person from Fearless who's active right now, who would it be?

OPINION OF ME????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
What did you think of the trade - Mkhitaryan & Alexis?

What are your hopes for Alexis and United overall this season?

Aubameyang - Özil - Lacazette - Mkhitaryan, the best ever? Cheese
(02-07-2018, 01:28 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: What did you think of the trade - Mkhitaryan & Alexis?

Fuck Aubameyang. Sorry had to say it.

Also this made me cringe.

Also Arsenal is trash.

Okay sorry get back to the thread.
(02-07-2018, 01:26 PM)Falcon Wrote: If you could murder one person from Fearless who's active right now, who would it be?

Probably you, so then your account can be deactivated and I’m the only Falc!

Meh you’re an a$$hole.

Nah I’ve got a lot of respect for you and think you actually have a lot of potential but it’s never really peaked and hit the standards you can. You’re a good guy but not too great at aggressive Roleplay!! Oh and I still remember you being my guard when I was dictator and you backstabbed me, so for that I go back to, you’re an a$$hole.
  • Falcon
(02-07-2018, 01:40 PM)Falc Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 01:26 PM)Falcon Wrote: If you could murder one person from Fearless who's active right now, who would it be?

Probably you, so then your account can be deactivated and I’m the only Falc!

Meh you’re an a$$hole.

Nah I’ve got a lot of respect for you and think you actually have a lot of potential but it’s never really peaked and hit the standards you can. You’re a good guy but not too great at aggressive Roleplay!! Oh and I still remember you being my guard when I was dictator and you backstabbed me, so for that I go back to, you’re an a$$hole.

How do you even know I'm b4d. stfu you will see we will conquer the world
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Falc
(02-07-2018, 01:28 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: What did you think of the trade - Mkhitaryan & Alexis?

Believe it or not, I was actually hoping it fell through because I’m a huge fan of Mkhi. It’s a good trade for both teams, Alexis suits us and Mkhi suits you. I think you’ve got the upper hand from the deal personally, Mkhi is unreal with confidence.

I’m hoping Alexis just gets settled well and scores a few goals and gets Lukaku firing. For United it’s a trophy, I’d like the FA Cup and a good run at the champions league.

To be honest, it could be next season. You have arguably two of the best strikers in the world, one of the best wingers on his day. And Ozil, he’s just a different breed of class.
  •
Opinion on me :p
What did you think of Xtreme and The other lads back in v2d