Falc AMA
Opinion on me?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(02-07-2018, 03:45 PM)Create Wrote: What is your opinion on me?

What's your view on the current state of Fearless

Do you think you'll become staff again one day?

You was a huge kissass back in the day if I’m honest, but you seem that you’ve completely matured and changed your ways and now in ways I admire you. I think you’re a little bit stuck up at times but overall you’re a sound guy and I’m glad you’re on the teacher team, because you’re extremely helpful and go out of your way to help others.

Currently I think Fearless is in a better place in terms of development and since James H was promoted. The staff team is quite poor in terms of quality and staff that aren’t all out looking to catch people out. You can tell the decrease in interest and I honestly think it it boils down to staff and the constant change about aggressive Roleplay as well as nothing intriguing enough to really boost passive Roleplay and make people want to do it more often. The current state id rate 4/10.

I think that ship has sailed, I don’t play here rarely. Don’t get me wrong, if the opportunity arose I’d accept because I know I can offer a lot in terms of moving forward and my experience, however the chances of that are 0.1%.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Floodify, James, Lewwings, Tomo
(02-07-2018, 03:46 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Opinion on me?

You’re quite immature but I think that’s just you as a person, you’ve annoyed me a fair bit in the past but I do like you and you’re a very good role player when you try.
What changes do you think would improve satisfaction from AggressiveRPers?

What would make you come back to the server?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
I value everyone's opinions and they mean very much to me, soo, opinion on meh?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(02-07-2018, 05:15 PM)James H Wrote: What changes do you think would improve satisfaction from AggressiveRPers?

What would make you come back to the server?

Honestly I couldn’t give you a straight answer to that, I think there’s so many possible things to make it better but keeping updates within guidelines for aggressive Roleplay can be challenging. Like the weapon holster update, it’s great for aggressive role players but cuts too deep with certain rules that it takes away how good it really is. I could make a huge list of way s to improve but I feel currently the focus should be on passive Roleplay. 

I’m not really sure to be honest, I think it’s just a change in times that keeps me away and issues with staff members, not all though. 80% of my old friends have quit or been banned, so it’ll be a case of finding a new group and settling well enough to want to play or just coming online to see some new players and join them to share some knowledge and help them out. But I’m 21 now, work full time so its hard to find time. I would love to come back, I love fearless, ive been questioning  return recently.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • James
Opinion on me

Do you miss being staff?

What can FL do better in your eyes?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(02-07-2018, 05:20 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I value everyone's opinions and they mean very much to me, soo, opinion on meh?

I’ve not had enough encounters with you to gather a full opinion, but from what I have seen, you seem like a good person with good intentions.
  • Lewwings
(02-07-2018, 06:16 PM)Zona Wrote: Opinion on me

Do you miss being staff?

What can FL do better in your eyes?

From what I’ve seen of you, you do come across a bit iffy to me, I’m not sure quite what it is but it’s probably because I’ve not met you a lot around here. But I see your posts and roleplays and judging off of that you’re a cool guy with high hopes.

For sure I do, it was great. Having my voice heard and putting MY points across without being silenced was the best part. And a lot of the time the points I speak of came from players. I was actually liked believe it or not and I stuck up for the community over staff instead of putting me and the staff “gang” first. Being able to help people and impact Fearless for the year means a lot to me, despite some of the stunts I pulled, (Arguing a lot within the team, hence my demotion). I miss it a lot.

There’s a lot I could say here, but I’d feel i would be wasting my time getting it across and things changing because I’ve got no say. I’m open to sharing any ideas and thoughts moving forward if staff ever wish to know them, but shouting my mouth off here saying what can be done better doesn’t work, I’ve been down that path a lot and lost my cool because of it. I’ve actually got a word document I can share with loads to push FL on, I can share it when I’m on my PC.
  • Zona
Do you want to sniff my penis?