Pufitee's AMA
This is what the cool kids do right?
Why do you have a fetish for doves?

Opinion on me
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • pufitee
Where do you feel that you'd be in 6 months time, in the Fearless Community?

What are your views on the Teacher team?

What is your opinion on myself?
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • pufitee
(02-06-2018, 08:50 PM)Zona Wrote: Why do you have a fetish for doves?

Opinion on me

Its a pigeon. They are cute? OKAY!?

I don't know where to start you've been a great role model to me since day one of running into your shop and doing pushups on the counter for no reason. You invited me to rp with you and that got me my first rp point. You opened me up to many rps and helped me to stop being a minge and to be the person i am today which i am happy to be. You are such a funny person who can take a joke and all our sex rps. Dang they are funny
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 08:52 PM)Create Wrote: Where do you feel that you'd be in 6 months time, in the Fearless Community?

What are your views on the Teacher team?

What is your opinion on myself?

In 6 months time i hope to have hit 1000 hours and have a couple million to spend on what i want to. I hope to meet new friends and have fun doing roleplay!

I love the teacher team tbh they help all players on fearless learn the basics and the more advanced stuff Smile

I think you are a very nice person and i will like to get to know you more! I would like to role play with you more in the future and i honestly think you will become a admin in the future!
Opinion on me?

Favorite rp moment?

What's your opinion on the FL community right now?
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • pufitee
(02-06-2018, 09:09 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Opinion on me?

Favorite rp moment?

What's your opinion on the FL community right now?

Since i first met you in the roleplay i saw that you was a great roleplayer! I think you have a lot of potential in you for the future! p.s Would love to rp with you in the future!

My favorite rp moment... Hmmm there is loads...  I would say working with the peaky blinders for the first time & a few others!

I think the FL community needs more players and more updates ngl. Admins need to respond more to calls (The new admins are doing a good job atm so thats a +) other then that i think the server is very fun and i enjoy it alot!
  • Spartan_KCT
Keep em comin lads
Opinion on me?

Favourite RP this far?
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • pufitee
(02-07-2018, 02:23 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Opinion on me?

Favourite RP this far?

You are one of the best persons i have met on fearless, From meeting you for the first time before you was admin to you inviting me to the peaky blinders (I was doing a rp then and i could not continue from the excitement from when you invited me) You have been a very loyal friend to me and i cant wait to see what rps come for us in the future! 

Ive got loads of fav rps but one at the top is my first session with the peaky blinders, i had alot of fun that day and i hope to stay with you while you grow!
  •