Staff Report: Kevin Ramsey
Username: Dafy

Accused Staff Member: [FL:T] Kevin Ramsey

Involved Users:
  • -  Me & Kevin

[*]
Time/Date/Time Zone: 03/02/18 13:50

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Abuse of Power.

Evidence and Explanation:
So i was dealing with a suspect for jay-walking i pulled him to the side and handcuffed him for jaywalking. i was writing a ticket and kevin ramsey non-stop removed the handcuffs from the suspect. So as my role i kept cuffing the man as i wanted to deal with him and hand a ticket. I was in the nexus doing it again and kevin kept uncuffing i cuffed him again and then kevin picked me up and froze me in the air, he then said you are going to let him go, i said "No i am not i am arresting him as he failed to pay the fine" And then he said i am going to release him but i believe i had every right to carry on with my arrest so i did. The man did pay the fine shortly after that sit, Then i left. 5mins after i got blacklisted from police for abuse of power? I got my fine uncuffed the man and left. This was all IC and i don't see what rule i broke.
 Video of kevin uncuffing the man - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OorFJvlx8S0
Picture of me getting the fine then getting blacklisted - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1290193340
Please bare in mind that i do have corrupt in my description.
(ADDITION)
arnet arrests IC?
Good afternoon Dafy,

First of all, thank you for putting this staff report in so I can clearly make you understand why I decided to give you a blacklist.

The incident started out when this man was speaking to me, I was in my vehicle and we were having a chat since he needed help with something. You approached him and told him to get on the side of the road so you could clear him out from "jaywalking". Due to this happening, I stepped out of the vehicle to help him out. Suddenly you handcuff him and send in a warrant where you state that he has jaywalked and refusing to pay a ticket for something that this man has not done. This itself was a corrupt act in front of an officer that is far from corrupt which is a break of Fail RP itself, you do not do corrupt stuff in public. I released him from handcuffs due to him not having any reason to get arrested, as I told you to let him go several times since this was a situation about me and him where there was no law-breakage and I'm the officer he had called out for. You decided to chase him and taze him even tough your warrant had been denied, so you handcuffed him once again and sent in another warrant stating the same reason as the one before was denied for, I had told you several times in character that you are not supposed to do that, especially assault him in front of my eyes by tazing him.

This is where I pulled you to a sit, since you had abused your power as a police officer, in the sit, I put out a statement, that you are not allowed to do that, even though arrests are IC, you are clearly not allowed to abuse the way of you arresting a man for no reason in front of me as mentioned. I said to you, do not do that again, let him go and do not abuse your power as an officer. In that moment, you started becoming aggressive and had a negative attitude towards me. So I told you when I was dragging you back, do not abuse your powers, roleplay efficiently. The first thing you do when I pull you back down is that you give him a ticket and threaten him with an arrest if he did not pay it for no reason.

That's where I took action, as something like this occurs in front of my eyes, I cannot let it go, especially after the Fail RP you've committed with being "corrupt" in public despite having several officers letting you know that it is inappropriate, especially OOC. I decided to give you a warning as people usually learn from their mistakes quite quickly these days, but due to you having an aggressive attitude and decided to block out everything I told you about in the sit, and then you took action despite me telling you not to do it. That's where the bad luck starts for you.
Kevin the guy clearly jay walked, he walked across the middle of the street and stood on the middle of the road. Also I gave the man a chance to pay the fine for jay walking he didn’t. So I sent a warrant. In my eyes you were being corrupt as you kept un cuffing a person I was trying to arrest, and in the sit I was not being negative I was trying to tell you that the guy was jay walking and that is a perma law so I did my job and gave him a second chance to pay the fine. Right after that sit he paid the fine and I left and unwarranted him. This is where the situation ended I feel that the blacklist shouldn’t of happened because the situation ended with the man paying his jay walking fine.
You didn’t give me a chance to properly explain myself in the sit you kept talking over me mid way. I do not have any evidence for that but I wouldn’t like to point that out
The guy was not jaywalking due to him having a conversation with me, I bet you've seen people standing on the side of the road and leaning into a window to speak with a fellow person for example?

You forced him to pay the ticket, you had already forced assault by tazing him and the guy had no choice cause you kept giving him tickets and warrants regardless of the warrants that had been denied.

In the sit, you gave me a negative response to everything I said and decided not to listen to me, therefore, you got punished.
Dude the guy was on the road, You're car was sideways on the road since you just spawned it. the guy was on the road talking to you. that is still jaywalking. Also, There is no way to force someone to pay a ticket. It is simple if they dont pay they get arrested.
I did not give a negative response. I knew the guy was jaywalking so i proceeded with the arrest.
We are going back and forth on this, leading to no conclusion.

As the man was speaking with me, you have no rights to interrupt the way you did as I am an officer as much as you unless I tell you that you can take over, he is my problem.

And I still stick to my word - the man was not jaywalking as he was speaking to me and I had everything under control.

This report is about the reason why I gave you the blacklist, and you've already got your answer.
Kevin, Talking or not. he was jay-walking. I took him to the side to deal with him
I feel like I'm obligated to say something here as I witnessed this happen.

1st of all, Dafy, you were in the wrong as what the guy did, didn't really warrant a handcuff and ticket, and then you had the chance to let him go when he flew you to the ceiling and warned you several times. The admins decisions are final and you were acting as you were above those decisions and tried to arrest him again. That's why he black listed you.

Also, you have no video evidence to prove he was in the wrong anyway, which you should have, as staff reports are very serious cases.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Several Times. It was once, Also he was jay-walking i was doing my job to ticket him. he denied the ticket so i warranted him for an arrest. I don't see what rules i broke as all arrests are IC, There was no need for me to be put into a sit. And how can i abuse my role as a police officeR?