Dreams
Feel free to post a regular, weird, scary or extraordinary dream you've had. They're hard to remember but we all have at least one dream we can explain in detail.

Perhaps more than one of you have had a very similar dream or perhaps you'd like to talk about the dreams you've had and what they could mean.

And for the thread's sake, please keep yourself from posting any sarcastic or disrespectful comments. Thank you.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The first dream I can remember of was from age 4, it was a clown sitting on top of a radiator and playing a guitar lol
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I once had a very realistic dream where I was in a shoe store in Cornwall, and there was some kind of tragic news. I woke up and brushed it off, but a few weeks later when I went to Cornwall, I was in a shoe shop, not thinking about the dream, and the news broke that Sir Bruce Forsythe had died.
I used to get recurring dreams about a vampire in my attic, they always happened around Halloween and just kinda stopped one year.

First dream I remember happened when I was around 6, I woke up in my dream and I was female and I quite enjoyed it, permeations lads.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Similar to Create’s, I once dreamt that I was going down this road where I heard a family member had a car accident well the next day I was going down that road when my mum called me to tell that she got in a small car accident
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I once had a nightmare that Awestruck was touching me. Then I went to sleep
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Schnitzelburger
I had a lit party with a horse.... not sure if it was a dream though
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Archer, Mauroulis
When I dream, it's always about me trying to escape from something but in the dreams that I have, when I try and run it doesn't work so I always get caught
Wolven

Don’t share your dreams kids, they’re yours! Wink
I had a dream that. I would tell people my dreams.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.