Player Report Aspire
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 6 and 7

Server: v5p

Summary: Sorry the first section has a mistake but you can hear the sound What happened is that you climbed up the stairs and you've been put on the top for a small reason, and you can hear it And in the second video he put the handcuffs on because of the tool gun this guy's not here to play but to sabotage.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/lBrGV4MSUB4

https://youtu.be/cDX85q5cwuw
https://youtu.be/3VHAuRR8JPQ
http://prntscr.com/i67ck0 lol
you can see the first vid is broken but the sound work skip the vid to 1:10
~Posted on Aspire's behalf. In no way am I involved with anyone that is involved in this PR~

In regards to the first 2 videos, he misses out a section in between which I tell him there is an active shootout in the building, he refuses to leave so he is arrested. Due to the active shootout I provide reason x as the arrest warrant as my superior was in the shootout he knew what was going on and granted it. If I had stood there to type out the reason I could have been shot. Speak to Xenon in regards to this he was the sgt who granted it . In regards to the final video, he was not using the prop gun to build as the store was un bought and no items had been placed, so I roleplayed the situation, he was let go when we found no weapons. He then comes out and I ask him to step away from the president and he complies. He then insults me and runs away into the store, in which I taser him to subdue the suspect and begin to handcuff him for insulting a police officer and calling the president "MR", I accidentally stand on his arm which is way out to the side and he instantly dies. It was not on purpose as I did not jump, It was a complete accident. As for the screenshot I did send my reply to Awestruck on discord as mine and most people I know do not have access to the forums. If you have any questions please let me know, I find it ridiculous this made it to a pr. Thanks for posting this grape.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
First of all the video was not headed to you you can review the player's name over second if the video was asked in full by the administration I can upload the video for 10 minutes and see if your words are true or not
and you can watch the first video to find out why he arrest me and the words you said are not true.
(01-27-2018, 03:09 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
~Posted on Aspire's behalf. In no way am I involved with anyone that is involved in this PR~

In regards to the first 2 videos, he misses out a section in between which I tell him there is an active shootout in the building, he refuses to leave so he is arrested. Due to the active shootout I provide reason x as the arrest warrant as my superior was in the shootout he knew what was going on and granted it. If I had stood there to type out the reason I could have been shot. Speak to Xenon in regards to this he was the sgt who granted it . In regards to the final video, he was not using the prop gun to build as the store was un bought and no items had been placed, so I roleplayed the situation, he was let go when we found no weapons. He then comes out and I ask him to step away from the president and he complies. He then insults me and runs away into the store, in which I taser him to subdue the suspect and begin to handcuff him for insulting a police officer and calling the president "MR", I accidentally stand on his arm which is way out to the side and he instantly dies. It was not on purpose as I did not jump, It was a complete accident. As for the screenshot I did send my reply to Awestruck on discord as mine and most people I know do not have access to the forums. If you have any questions please let me know, I find it ridiculous this made it to a pr. Thanks for posting this grape.

Note You weren't on the server when the problem happened.

(01-27-2018, 04:02 PM)Torjan Wrote: Note You weren't on the server when the problem happened.

Torjan, I am posting on Aspire's behalf. Reply to me like you're replying to him. I am not involved as I said above, so please don't start accusing me of things. 

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
(01-27-2018, 04:05 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 04:02 PM)Torjan Wrote: Note You weren't on the server when the problem happened.

Torjan, I am posting on Aspire's behalf. Reply to me like you're replying to him. I am not involved as I said above, so please don't start accusing me of things. 

Thank you.

I told you before, who you defend, he lies, and if the whole video is ordered by the admin, I'll upload it and prove it to you. He's just mad at me, so he's arresting me a lot of times for petty reasons.
(01-27-2018, 04:44 PM)Torjan Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 04:05 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:

Thank you.

I told you before, who you defend, he lies, and if the whole video is ordered by the admin, I'll upload it and prove it to you. He's just mad at me, so he's arresting me a lot of times for petty reasons.

Listen, I didn't say I was defending him. I simply said I was posting on his behalf. I don't know what's so hard to understand.
Kind Regards,