Mist AMA
Ask Me Anything!!!!

fuck me up Sad
r u gay
Who are you?
Why did you want staff so bad in the old days?
Do you care anymore?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

How is Frans doing?
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
(01-22-2018, 04:19 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: r u gay
i possess the gay only in-game

(01-22-2018, 04:20 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Who are you?
Why did you want staff so bad in the old days?
Do you care anymore?
* A very old member that should've left long time ago.
* Wanted to help out the community, as I loved the community and server to the extremes. Fearless one of the great reasons why I have 2000+ hours on Gmod. Instead of posting houndreds of ban requests on people all the time, which is very time consuming and tiring. I thought to myself it would be 10x times easier for me to moderate the server and forums.
* If you're talking about getting staff? No. I do not care, as I am one of the last candidates to become staff. Also I never play on the server anymore, and I rarely post on the forums.

(01-22-2018, 09:36 PM)Moxew Wrote: How is Frans doing?
Frans is turning 18 soon and getting very stronk in the fitness. We play Fortnite and PUBG now Tounge..
(01-28-2018, 07:08 PM)Mist Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:36 PM)Moxew Wrote: How is Frans doing?
Frans is turning 18 soon and getting very stronk in the fitness. We play Fortnite and PUBG now Tounge..

Glad to hear, Tell him I said Hi if he still remembers me lol.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
#2012squadfam
favorite fl memory?
favorite team-era?
favorite clan/group throughout the years?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Mist
are you in love with a man?
(02-09-2018, 08:16 AM)Infernaw Wrote: #2012squadfam
favorite fl memory?
favorite team-era?
favorite clan/group throughout the years?

ayy we #outhere

My absolute favorite FL memory, must have been when I was a naughty boy and Ruxandra was around, and I was quite the minge. Me and my friend Frans, decided to break into the Nexus, and Ruxandra caught up to us and cuffed both of us. We then said something like "suck my dick, bitch" and jumped into our own demise, down the elevator shaft. Two bans were switfly handed out to me and my friend. We were pretty young at the time and we found it pretty hilarious knowing we said that kind of stuff to a "girl admin :O". 

Team-era? Like staff team-era? Must've been when Jan was promoted to the big boy seats. He's a good friend of mine, and that is about it. However I remember some Danish dude that was Super Admin. That was my first interraction with him, and I quickly got to know more and more of the staff. I just never really liked anyone from the old team. Can't say I love those we have instilled currently, but they're better than the last pair we had. And oh boy I loved the drama that came from the split between FL.

I was never really into clans. But I do enjoy the Camorro Family-clan(?). Been with them for quite a while now.
(02-09-2018, 10:08 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: are you in love with a man?

no.  Eggplant Sick Eggplant Sick
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • sebasti161