Player Report: JohnSilver
1)''You should be aware John that having a security guard does not make a roleplay aggressive.'' - Rowan's job at the time was a citizen set to 'Criminal'. He was not a security guard. Please stop lying in the courthouse. It is a very serious rule infringement. By doing these you are:
     Breaking City RP rule
      9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.
     Breaking Forum Rule
      5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

2) ''You wouldn't have known he had guns if you weren't raiding for no reason.'' - I entered your property because when you lockpick a wheel clamp, it makes a call to the government, stating the location of the wheel clamp removal. The reason to raid was not that you had weapons. >Press me to see how this works<

3) ''Nobody built a base around his car at all, so let's not make shite up shall we.'' - I do, in fact, have evidence of you surrounding the building with fences to 'safely' remove the clamp from the vehicle. This evidence is included in the PR I put on you. You state that you did not is another violation of:
     Forum Rule
      5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

4) ''As for the knife, damage logs don't show the location of the hit'' - No, but it does show you killing someone with a knife. Since I saw you do that IC, I had a valid reason to arrest you.

5) ''Hearing John's voice go all shakey and quiet from getting so triggered is easily enough for me'' and ''People come up to me in game laughing at you and commenting on how you act.  I haven't laughed so much in ages.'' - At this point you are actually breaking multiple Section 2 Forum Rules by insulting me on my response to the thread, pointing me out to others 'on how I act' and being a general troll trying to get to me. The rules you are breaking are including but not limited to:
      2a. Do not insult any other communities, keep your opinion for yourself to prevent unnecessary flame wars.
      2g. Trolling is not permitted in certain forum sections, which include, but aren't limited to The Courthouse and Community & Server Information.

I do not want this useless rambling to go on any further. It is my evidence against your word. We just need the administrators to evaluate this situation. Of course, if anyone needs to talk to me about anything, please send me a PM or contact me via discord.

JohnSilver,
Fearless Teacher.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Worth it.

Might as well close this tbh - got the job done.

I will make a note to you though John - next time, don't post a PR when you broke rules, because next time my Shadowplay will be working.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Denied

Concluding notes

The base claim of the report is a false acquisition since the player report linked was approved and the dealing staff members had no issues with the proof provided, it was deemed as not tampering with evidence and was detailed enough to show the encounter where you broke FearRP.

The main part to your claim is requesting a log check, although this isn't normally done the nature of this case was slightly different and was investigated by Awestruck. He found that in all IC situations John had valid roleplay reason to return and initiate the situations you spoke about. After checking chat logs and event logs, nothing was conclusive that John had broken any rules.

Not to mention there are discrepancies in your story that seem to try and throw us off the main points of the case, for example you relating to your roleplay as a "passive mechanic roleplay" when it actually involved you taking on a criminal role to take those vehicles and your job wasn't actually a mechanic.