Player Report: JohnSilver
Name of player: JohnSilver

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:51937092

Time in GMT: 2:32

Server: v5p

Summary: Basically, JohnSilver decided it was a good idea to raid me over and over without me doing anything illegal.  Whilst I did insult him plenty IC - he clearly got very upset with this and poor voice got a little shakey.  After that he kept coming back and raiding me at least 3 times.  We were trying to roleplay a mechanic building but the three of us who were working together kept getting raided with no warrant and with no reason for arrest.

Of course whilst I understand arrests are IC, bullying and repeatedly targeting a player / group without reason is an OOC situation.

As a teacher, and therefore role model, John should know not to constantly harrass a player, making up fake reasons for arrest etc, for example arresting us for contraband when we had none (check logs, none spawned), and arresting me for killing someone later on whilst he used OOC information to know I did so, making up that I did it out in the open when in fact I did it in an enclosed building with no view points.

Evidence: Evidence was provided through another PR - and can only really be proven through logs.  John decided to deliberately cut and edit his videos to prove his point whilst hiding proof of his own wrong doing.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85055

I will also note that JohnSilver broke a rule with the PR against me:

5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.  
He therefore deserves a lengthy forum ban as he has deliberately edited his videos to mislead staff members, and hide his own rulebreaking, unless staff members are allowed to break them.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Posting as Involved:

I can Confirm that John raided the base a multitude of times for stupid reasons and trying to get us in trouble for nothing, But also, when I tried to RP the situation, they didn't want anything to do with RP it seemed that John had a personal vendetta with Morningstar and was letting it get in the way of a good Passive RP.

See you on the forums *Knock* *knock*
As Rowan said, yeah I feel there was a personal issue.

I agree I went a bit heavy calling him autistic, a virgin, a cuck, a pussy, made fun of his voice - all of that stuff. And whilst I understand multiple insults can upset you, it's all IC and you cannot bring that OOC John.

Sorry if I offended you, but as a Teacher you must set a better example, and should be held at a higher standard than the rest of us. I must have had 3 or 4 arrests all at 15 minutes. Anybody would get irritated, and whilst yes I broke Fear RP - I just couldn't be bothered with your crap at that point. I don't mind being banned for a day and it has literally zero effect on me, but you should not have the same attitude.

Editing your videos to specifically mislead staff in your PR against me just shows you had something to hide, and is against rules as mentioned.

*Knock* *Knock*

Posting as Involved:

This came out before, but once again I agree with Morningstar (memeSake) here. He's already said that he accepts that he broke rules, which clearly shows that he's not trying to hide anything and is accepting his punishment - but it would be VERY unfair to leave John unpunished here too, as he has also broken rules. Including the one that Morningstar mentioned about editing evidence to mislead staff. John raided us multiple times and just bullied us for OOC reasons, obviously he got annoyed at Morningstar after he roasted him. To be honest, Morningstar made the rest of us laugh, and even the police officers that were with John laughed - so I understand it would feel bad for John to sit there taking it when even his teammates are laughing at him... but it is in character and John should not act this way, especially as a teacher as Morningstar said he should be held at a higher standard than the rest of us.

*Knock* *Knock*

Vsync
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
I've found five flaws with their story:

1) "John had a personal vendetta with Morningstar and was letting it get in the way of a good Passive RP." - Rowan when I caught him the second time with a TMP and lockpick. This is not a passive RP tool and also the third time I found a stolen car from their next door neighbor and got warrant and a message telling us they stole it and she said thank you for getting it back again. This is not a very ''passive roleplay for a mechanic.''

2) "I must have had 3 or 4 arrests all at 15 minutes. Anybody would get irritated, and whilst yes I broke FearRP - I just couldn't be bothered with your crap at that point." - memesake. My video was from the first encounter, not the last, not second, but the first. I believe I only tased vsync once and that was in the video as proof that it was the first encounter. But of course, this needs be check by an administrator just in case.

3) "Good idea to raid me over and over without me doing anything illegal." - memesake. Memesake, you built a base around his car so no one can get in, so you can lockpick his clamp off to get his car back so no one but him and his friends can get to it. This is a clear rule infringement (powergaming).

4) "We were trying to roleplay a mechanic building" - memesake. You didn't change to a  mechanic till a while after. At no point did you change job or send adverts thought the time of doing so. Also, why for lockpick and TMP on Rowan? And stealing a car from the neighbor? Sure, very ''passive mechanic RP.'' 

5) "Arresting me for killing someone later on whilst he used OOC information to know I did so'' - memesake. I seen him through a window killing a chauffeur or old scientist with a knife. Administrators can check the damage logs. I did not metagame by using OOC information IC at all since I witnessed it with my IC eyes.

These are just five things I wanted to comment on.

I am a proud to be a teacher on the server with over 2,200 hours. And being a role-model for both new comers and long-time members, I would never be so stupid to break any rule at all.

Thank you and have a nice day.

PS, I am the one who knocks.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
You should be aware John that having a security guard does not make a roleplay aggressive. You're a teacher right?

The things you're clearly missing here John... is one simple point.  You wouldn't have known he had guns, if you weren't raiding for no reason.

Nobody built a base around his car at all, so let's not make shite up shall we. You're really grasping at straws if that's your best case.

The reason I didn't take the mechanic job is because it was full when we started building.

As for the knife, damage logs don't show the location of the hit - come on now lets not get special here.

No matter what is going on John - you cannot simply ignore roleplay and simply not RP with people around you. 

To be totally honest, I don't mind if this is accepted or denied. Hearing John's voice go all shakey and quiet from getting so triggered is easily enough for me, not gonna lie..

Section removed by DVN

Although I will not be taking control of this case, I have removed the final comments made by yourself memeSake as me and the team feel like the comments made where very passively hostile towards John and a form of bullying.

Please do not target players within the community in a hostile form to tarnish reputation or attempt to make yourself feel like 'the big man'.

User warned.
(01-23-2018, 07:39 PM)DVN Wrote: Although I will not be taking control of this case, I have removed the final comments made by yourself memeSake as me and the team feel like the comments made where very passively hostile towards John and a form of bullying.

Please do not target players within the community in a hostile form to tarnish reputation or attempt to make yourself feel like 'the big man'.

User warned.

That's a desperate reason for a warn. Quite funny.

No it's not funny. You're making it personal rather than sticking to the facts of the case at hand. It was seen as a form of targeting and harassment and was rightfully removed. Any further comment on the removal of this section of your post will result in further removals and warnings in order to stay On Topic.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
All good boss not bothered lad, don't blame ya for removing it