Error 66 - Link Not Found
Greetings Fearless community,

I regret to inform you that I am stepping down from my position as server Administrator.

Even though I have only been on the staff team for around 4 months, I feel as if I have made an overall positive impact to the community, and hope that your experience has been bettered in some way as a result of my contribution.

Although I would have liked for my stay to have been longer, inevitable real life duties prevail, and I have to think selfishly at this time and put my efforts where they are greatly needed, for it is the next few months of 2018 that will help determine my life path. If not executed properly without distractions, it will be a determent to my ambitions and goals I have for the future, something I know I will greatly regret if I let happen.

I would like to thank all of the staff members I have worked with for their selfless acts of helping those who need it, and giving up so much of their spare time that could be used doing anything else, from school work in my case, to spending time with family.

Last of all, I would like to thank the community for accepting me as an authority figure despite the mistakes I may have made in the past.

God bless you all,

Link
Link its been such a pleasure to work along side you, whether it be on trial or as full time administrators. You took up the gruelling job of running the biggest and most elite clan in Fearless History "Estleback Corporation", even when we didn't see eye to eye you were always someone I could rely on.

Good Luck Mate!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Link
Link no... Comeback...

You were such a great admin and a generally a good friend.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Link
Sad to see you resign so quickly! Good luck, take care.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Link
Yet another respectable, good staff member gone..

Take care Link!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Link
Now that's how you correctly incorporate puns into a thread title.

Super Admins take note.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Random, Link, Floodify
Thank you for your relatively short but important contribution to the administration of our community.

I wish you plenty of other nice challenges in life.

Peace out!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Link
I am deeply saddened,
Link you were a fantastic bloke right up till the end!
Good luck in the future, you’ll go far.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Link
Shame to see you go, you're a classy gentleman.

Good on you for choosing life above a game, take care Link!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Link
You were someone I could talk to about anything. Such a nice person and an amazing administrator. I wish you all the best in the future, as you deserve it. Hope we stay in touch mate!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Link