Banned for Killing whilst a Cop
Sad 
Im sorry.

It was the first time I was allowed to be a cop and I went over board. The person tried to run me over so I decided to shoot them. It wont haoppen again. I promise.

Ok I see how to properly put in an unban request.

Your name:GethNeagle

Your ban ID:I 6050

Banned by:StillALive

Server[/b]:EvoCity_v33x

Involved:[/b]Myself

Why we should unban you: I shouldnt have taken on a role of a police officer so fast. But I feel to be banned for a first mistake is a bit unfair. I have re-read the rules and totally understand the proper procedure to report and arrest someone doing something illegal. No just too shoot.

From reading the ban section which I didnt know existed. I see that I was banned for not willing to speak to an admin. I didnt even know I was requested to speak to an admin. I was teleported a towards a shop and then banned.
Alright I like what I see here. It seems like you know what you've done wrong.

What made me ban you was, that I teleported to you, I started to talk, you looked at me, and then you just walked away. Just like if I was some random stranger you didn't want to talk with. Meaning that I thought you disrespected me and that.

However it seems like that wasn't the case. I think you should maybe look at some of our guides in the "Roleplay" section on the forum. They offer great help!

So, unbanned and moved to "Approved".