UBR: HackingDonkey
Your name: HackingDonkey

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:55584141[/b]

Your ban ID: 75262

Banned by: Generation

Reason: Breaking FearRP // 14th Ban - 7th for same offense

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: 
First of all, it has been a long time not being in this community and would like to return. It has been such a long time that I don't even remember what I had in FL:RP and what my name was.

So I would like to begin with that I remember vaguely that I was held under gunpoint by someone and didn't comply and Generation was spectating me.
I've had a lot of issues with FearRP since I was younger and less bright and I think it was really dumb of me getting banned 7 times for the same offense. 

I know you could think that I don't deserve it since I got 7 attempts to learn the rule, but didn't succeed, but after hundreds of hours in other RP server like GTA:RP, more gmod RP, Arma 3 Life and Arma 2 takistan life with only 3 ban for all of the RP servers that I was on. 2x RDM and the other one for getting money from a hacker and spending it, I think I am capable of returning to one of my favourite RP servers that I have been on. 

I would like to ask for another change of getting back to the community and playing the server by the rules like anybody else.

Yours sincerely,

HackingDonkey
Hello HackingDonkey!

I'll be taking this into discussion with the rest of the team and we'll have an answer for you in the next couple of days.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hey Donkey,

We've discussed and decided that we are willing to un-ban you. You do however have a multitude of bans so we will be placing you on last chance (which can be removed in 6 months if you make an appeal).

Do you accept?
Kind Regards,

Yes, thank you a lot the time and for discussing it with the staff team and I will accept the offer!
Approved.
Kind Regards,