My Pager went off
Good day, Fearless.

Many of you probably guessed what is going on given the title of this thread. Yes, another one has bitten the dust. The time has come for me to relinquish my position of Administrator. To be clear, I am not resigning because I am displeased with the state of the community. I am not leaving the community. I will try to come on regularly. I am resigning because many aspects of real life are getting in the way of my duties on Fearless. We have to play the cards we're dealt, but sometimes you just have to fold. This is one of those times. 

I feel as if I should tell you all exactly why I am resigning, so there is no confusion. To begin with, Lacrosse Season will be starting soon, which means I will not be returning home from school until late in the evening and will be tired. Knowing my lazy ass, I'll be asleep within 20 minutes of walking in the door. Furthermore, I am busy multiple nights per week with commitments surrounding the Fire Department, being on call 24/7 may not sound like a big deal but trust me, it is. Finally, I have recently established a relationship with one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met, most days I would rather go and be with her than come onto the servers and administrate. By resigning, I feel as if I am freeing myself so I have fewer obligations which could potentially keep me from being with her. Before you start rambling on about the Fire Company, she is heavily involved with it as well, so that will not keep me from being with her. 

Many of you may feel sad or disheartened that I am resigning, however, please keep in mind that I have been a staff member for nearly two years now. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. This is one of them. Thank you all for making my time as an administrator so enjoyable. 

I cannot stress enough how much of an honor it was to work with everyone on the staff team. We worked through some tough fuckin' times but we made it out alright, eh?

But, before I leave, I have one final request to the community as a whole: Don't let this community turn into shit. I know it sounds like something that should be said to the staff team, but really the fate of the community is in your hands. The staff is here to help you, not boss you around and dictate everything you do. This community is what you make of it, so ask yourself this very important question: Are you happy with where you are? If yes, great, good for you. If not, then do something about it. Change your life, it's in your hands. Not the hands of your parents, of your teachers, brothers, sisters. Your hands. This may seem unrelated, but on March 4th, 1933: a very wise man who served as Governor of the Great State of New York was inaugurated as President of the United States for his first of four terms. This man, an exceptional public speaker, and politician was able to restore faith in the American People through both his actions and his words. This man was paralyzed, but he walked. This man faced a great many scandals and tough times but emerged as one of the greatest Presidents the United States have ever seen. And through it all, he stood by these words, gracefully said in his first of four inaugural addresses. “Let me assert my firm belief, that the only thing we have to fear is: Fear itself. Nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.” Words to live by, I know. Pick it apart, piece by piece, but if there’s one thing I want you to take out of this post, it’s this: if you’re unhappy with your life, take the bull by its fuckin’ horns and do something about it. The only thing holding you back is yourself. 

I will not be making a list of those who I will remember the most (due to the fact that I am not leaving the community), but I do want to give a special thank you to an old buddy of mine, Hitman. You took me under your wing and guided me when I needed it most, in situations where I needed it which were both related and unrelated to FL. If it wasn't for you, I don't know if I would even be here right now. (Also, I would like to thank Joe Joe for helping me proofread this.)

*crude edit for Zambie: thanks for being my (permed) bae*

Once again, thank you, everyone, for making my time as an Administrator so enjoyable.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Massive shame Reebs, you’re a great guy and an exceptional Administrator, real shame to see you go bud.

All the best Reebs, stay in touch on snapchat.. And damn I hope the girl is worth it!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Reebs
Welcome to the family
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Reebs
Damn man, you're a good administrator and an even better friend. I'm happy to hear that you got your life together, but sorry? The most beautiful girl? YOU'VE BROKEN MY HEART, BITCH.

Nah I respect your decision and it's very mature of you, keep in touch pal and goodluck with the girl and the fire career!
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Reebs
Goodbye Reebs! Thank you for helping Fearless for the past few years, you have done a fab job! Stay in touch man!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Reebs
All the best bud.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Reebs
Very sad to see you go Reebs. You will definately be missed. I'm not going to pour my heart out as you know how I feel. But just know this I wish you the best of luck with life, with firefighting and with whatever else comes your way.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Reebs
Aw man.. Thank you for your commitment to FL. Will keep in contact mate.
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Reebs
Good luck Reebs, I know we'll stay in touch.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Reebs
Pager goes off and I...

Goodbye Reebs. Your a good dude.

Where have all the Americans gone?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Reebs