Ethan PR
Name of player: Ethan

SteamID

Time in GMT

Server: V5P

Summary: He was trying to arrest me so i pulled out a baton and i was in close range and he still tazed me. Quality is bad. I tld him to stop which can be heard and my microphone was working for sure. And then he was telling me i can't hit him from there. And i bet he has recordings too.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNegZjL1...e=youtu.be
Hi,

From the your side of the video, it does appear I broke fearRP. However, The reason I didn't stop is because, on my side, your baton wasn't raised as it is in your video. I would belive that if the baton isn't raised, I shouldn't fear for my life. If the baton was raised, on my side, like on the video I would have stopped. If sombody could provide me with a fix for the baton animations "glitching" i'd be happy to fix it.

Here is what your baton was like for me;
https://imgur.com/a/TZRig

Have a nice night.
Hi there,

Thanks for the report and provided evidence, as well as the reply from yourself Ethan.

At this point in the case I will require proof that the baton is 'glitched' in it's lowered animation as you claim Ethan. I've not heard reports of weapons glitching in a safe stance, other than the graphical bug with the weapons being in the crotch.

Perfect evidence would be that situation captured by AlphaWolf, if not please let me know and I will conduct a test myself that will be applicable for proving your innocence if true.

Thanks.
Hello DVN,

Unfortunately, I wasn't recording during the event nor did I even have fraps open. However, I did some testing in game and was able to reproduce the "glitch". On my side, the baton is held like this much more commonly than as it was shown in Alpha's video. Very rarely do I see it in that animation.

Video;

https://youtu.be/3SHtjCRktAQ
Hey Ethan , DVN.Thanks for replying. But even if it was lowered i think fearrp still counts because i could of raised it any secound. But im not sure.
Hello Alpha,

I must disagree with that because, if you have (for example) a weapon in safety mode, fearRP doesn't apply. Having it on safety mode makes it non threatening, just like how you held your baton.
Hey Ethan i kind aagree.But its ur choice to put it on safety mode like any guns.But with baton its another story.because i didnt decide to make it stand up or holstered theres no way to do that with meeles.But its a bug u should know and even if u noticed after u tazed me u shouldnt of arrested me for 15 min...
I will have to hop on and conduct some tests with you this week Ethan, I will be in contact to arrange something whenever you're free to make sure it's definitely a client side issue for yourself.
(01-15-2018, 09:58 PM)DVN Wrote: I will have to hop on and conduct some tests with you this week Ethan, I will be in contact to arrange something whenever you're free to make sure it's definitely a client side issue for yourself.

Alright well in my opinion he should recieve a ban. Its your choice
(01-16-2018, 05:30 PM)AlphaWolf Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 09:58 PM)DVN Wrote: I will have to hop on and conduct some tests with you this week Ethan, I will be in contact to arrange something whenever you're free to make sure it's definitely a client side issue for yourself.

Alright well in my opinion he should recieve a ban. Its your choice

Well that's a shame your opinion doesn't matter, and that you don't have a choice in the conclusion. Also that's fine with me, DVN.

Have a nice night.