Duck's Farewell
(01-06-2012, 07:08 AM)Jan Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 02:42 AM)Tank Wrote: You're leaving because another member got banned? That's BS. Now, I don't know much about him, but:

He broke too many rules anyway, I just search his bans, and he had over 17 bans. Why does he deserve a second chance? There are plenty of members that get perma banned for one-time crimes, like racism, or prop abuse. He's lucky he didn't get banned before, if you ask me.

I'll give you a week tops, before I see you walking around on FL servers.

Tank, just please don't respond here if you really don't know where this is about. Btw this isn't even the main reason he left..... You derp 

Maybe not, I was just responding to that part. Anyways, good bye, even though I don't really know you much.
Some people deserve second chances, some not.

Someone who copied FL in any way possbible, someone who has 17 bans on his name, someone who wrote himself that he don't deserve a second chance, should not get a second chance.

That you leave because of this is bullshit, but your own decision. Goodbye
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • equal
guys im not meaning this against you but like... he is leaving because its his meaning he can mean what he want no1 should go against him because he means what he means.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Guy's, I'm not just leaving because this whole Vaq subject. Yes he screwed up. It's my opinion whether I think he deserves a second chance. My opinion doen't count for anything so why are you people caring so much? I don't want to be rude and start a arguement on my goodbye thread so it's my life, my decision and the only 4 people who can control my decisions are Anakonda, Shadow, and Eric, (Edit) +Jan.
They are my master's and I do as they command. If you miss me (which I know you don't) come play minecraft with me and Eric. This isn't a permanent goodbye, I am bored, want to spend more time with my girlfriend and play some more minecraft.
I will miss you all whether you miss me or not <3
(01-06-2012, 04:43 PM)Duckinator Wrote: and the only 4 people who can control my decisions are Anakonda, Shadow, and Eric, (Edit) +Jan.
They are my master's and I do as they command.

What the?
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • equal
Duck, give me all your stuff on Fearless; that's a command!!!!
Huh
Yes master. Oh wait. F#$% no. I said I'm returning someday maybe soon. I need mah stuff
I am going to go on the server now just to say some final goodbyes.
I have decided to continue playing FL but I am taking a break.
No one should be able to control you, lol.

And the Vaq situation, its past forget it.

His "community" will never get players besides his friends, but damn he really knows how to copy shit.. :3 (No offence)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Equalizer Wrote: No one should be able to control you, lol.

And the Vaq situation, its past forget it.

His "community" will never get players besides his friends, but damn he really knows how to copy shit.. :3 (No offence)

speaking of vaq... he is a selfish bastard... chose a host only from america so all his admins had like 300 in ping all the time...

short saying.. he was a di**

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Let's not go off topic?.....................................Bye.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!