Duck's Farewell
Sad 
Well alot has been going on in these past day's. I hardly play FL anymore, FL has changed alot. I have been on this server for about 6 months, I had good times and bad, I will miss FL but not as much as I might have. Before I leave for good I just want to say something. FL stand's for second chances. Yes Vaq. didn't get unbanned. I understand he did wrong things. I know what he did so don't act like a f@#$ face telling me what he did and why it's wrong. I know what he did is wrong. FL stand's for second chances, and Vaq deserve's one. He regret's what he did, he didn't Ddos. Yes he screwed up so? Whenever soembody fall's down, people help them back up. Vaq screwed up and is sorry and deserves another chance. I will probably get banned for posting this in a goodbye thread but I really don't care. If I do get banned then this proves what the truth is. Fearless has gone to dog's. Before I go I just want to say a personel good bye to a few people.
To Shadow, Your a great admin nobody else deserves it more than you.
To Stillderp Cheese : You are a beast and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
To Pechvarry: Yes I screwed up, I am sorry. You are a great admin.
To BlackDog: You are also a awesome admin you totally deserve it and I will miss you <3
To Soulripper: You made a great server thank you for the limited time I was on it, good luck.
To Dryblood: You are a great super admin and are funny ;D
To Anakonda: I'ma miss you buddy we have been through alot in the 2 year's we've known eachother.
To Eric, Hostage, Rawwzkii, Sub-zero,Jan, And all the other's I forgot to say, I will miss you all <3
-david duck, Signing out for the last time.
Ya forgot me man, anyway I'll miss ya Nervous
Bye ducky......
Whine.
You have no idea what Fearless was like in the past.
The following 3 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • equal, sleepynoname, Small Bear
Good luck dude.
k bye...
The following 3 users Like Toby's post:
  • Lani, Tank, Colonel Burger
You kind of ruined your own goodbye thread by mentioning banning vaq was bad, and fearless has turned into shit.
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Toby, Colonel Burger
tl;dr

ok
The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Biowulf
Vaq had 14 chances you derp

Bye, also SEE YA MAN *BRO TEAR* WILL MISS YA
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Strom
(01-05-2012, 05:26 PM)Biowulf Wrote: You kind of ruined your own goodbye thread by mentioning banning vaq was bad, and fearless has turned into shit.

+ Agree
Ltr duck!
You are a cool person!, See you on minecraft!