Fieldy UBR
Your name: elliot 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 78909

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Breaking FearRP - Was being completely honest about it. Last Chance.

Involved: Dragnort, Creepy Jeff (Duncan), Harmonia

Why we should unban you:

I'm sorry for any offense that was caused by my careless words and actions during the previous 2 unban attempts. I was incredibly salty over the ban as I felt that I was innocent however I've come to my own conclusion that I was probably wrong with my conclusion. The events that occurred made me incredibly heated and I did not even consider the consequences of my actions. 

Sorry Jonas and Dragnort, I hope you didn't take any of my petty trash talk to heart, I have nothing against either of you and I want to leave the incident in the past.
Hey Fieldy,

I feel inclined to reply here considering I was the banning administrator of this situation. You straight down admitted it all to me of how you broke FearRP against Dragnort - I have denied your previous UBR's for this as you should not post a UBR if you know you've broken the rules, as of which I explained to you.

You should not be apologizing to me, I could not care if you insulted me or not, I just kinda swished it away, if anything you should apologize to Dragnort like you've done. I think this one should rely on Dragnort as well due to the fact that he was the one who was affected by your rule breakage.

I won't say if I support an unban or not, but I think you were punished rightfully due to your actions.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(01-11-2018, 06:04 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hey Fieldy,

I feel inclined to reply here considering I was the banning administrator of this situation. You straight down admitted it all to me of how you broke FearRP against Dragnort - I have denied your previous UBR's for this as you should not post a UBR if you know you've broken the rules, as of which I explained to you.

You should not be apologizing to me, I could not care if you insulted me or not, I just kinda swished it away, if anything you should apologize to Dragnort like you've done. I think this one should rely on Dragnort as well due to the fact that he was the one who was affected by your rule breakage.

I won't say if I support an unban or not, but I think you were punished rightfully due to your actions.

Thanks,
Jonas.

I feel like it's the rightful thing to do to apologise to each of the parties I feel like I caused harm against, you even stated that in the last UBR.
Evening,

I mean even though you've apologized, for the words you said that's not why Jonas banned you as it says in the reason. To be honest, you continued to lie for about 15 minutes then FINALLY admitted it after you understand you'd still be getting banned regardless due to the evidence on you.

Personally I would want you to at least try and understand the whole situation instead of just thinking your 'trash talk' was the sole reason you were banned. I too have nothing personal against you but as Jonas said earlier, you know you broke the rules and hence the reason the rest of your UBRs were denied.

Dragnort.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(01-11-2018, 08:45 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Evening,

I mean even though you've apologized, for the words you said that's not why Jonas banned you as it says in the reason. To be honest, you continued to lie for about 15 minutes then FINALLY admitted it after you understand you'd still be getting banned regardless due to the evidence on you.

Personally I would want you to at least try and understand the whole situation instead of just thinking your 'trash talk' was the sole reason you were banned. I too have nothing personal against you but as Jonas said earlier, you know you broke the rules and hence the reason the rest of your UBRs were denied.

Dragnort.

I'm sorry but my intentions are not to cover the fact I broke rules by saying it was just "trash talking" I merely said it because I assumed that one of you may have taken offense to my actions and I wanted to clearify that I did not mean any harm to either of you personally.

I would also like you to provide any evidence you may have against me as currently none has been brought forward directly showing me breaking FearRP. Just interested to see what actually happened during the events.
Hello Fieldy,

When we were in the sit, nobody had any evidence and I’m pretty sure I said that we’d just hear the story from everyone’s side to determine what happend. I heard everyones side, and as soon as I considered your side for FearRP breakage, you instantly took to a defensive positioln and did not want to be cooporative at all, all of the four of you attempted to lie to me to avoid your bans. Had you (all) been mature about the situation, I think you could have gotten out of this without all this trouble.

You know there’s no evidence, you straight down admitted to everything and it was obvious FearRP breakage (This is why your previous UBR’s were denied). I’ve said enough here, please don’t make me reply again as everything that needs to be said, has been said. I think you should just wait for an admin to conclude it.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Both,

Bad Communication on my part I said evidence making you think I meant video etc, I meant your own statement about the situation and the owning up to the situation was the evidence. Again that was bad on my part sorry.

Dragnort.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Okay, it has become quite apparent that you're adamant that I'm totally guilty of committing the offenses and I'm basically forced to accept that. I really don't know what else I'm supposed to say... 

I'm trying to be sincere, apologize, and follow the advice given to me on the last UBR.
Hello Fieldy,

I brought the case up to be reviewed by the rest of the staff team. We thought it would be best for you to wait out the ban considering the ban is your last chance ban. Your apology seems sincere, but, if you do the crime, you do the time.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]