PR: [FL:RP] :D Luftwaffle :D
Name of player: [FL:RP] :D Luftwaffle :D

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84021212

Time in GMT: Around 8:45PM

Server: V5P

Summary: Was in jails speaking to prisoners and out of nowhere I get killed by a teammate of Joe Joe while I was unarmed and showing no threat.

Evidence:

Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
There was clearly no roleplay involved in that. Panda could have been taken under FearRP considering he was not a threat and as far as I'm aware you actually had no reason to kill him.

Why did you kill him?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
My reasoning for killing him at this time was that Joe Joe was the one I was in there to break out of the jails. At this time I had been watching from around the corner analysing this officers movements and then I saw him open Joe Joe's cell. From this in character I gathered something was up and therefore took action. Another concern I had was traceability. With knowledge that the officer had contact to additional forces I did not want to take any risks. However, I can see that violence wasn't the last option looking back at it and I agree I could have taken him under fear RP despite my lack of knowledge. I also understand that what I did could also break rule 4.1a Do not kill players solely because of their clan or their job. This puts me in a difficult position with very little defence on this matter and therefore regret my actions and agree that what I did was a breach of the rules, despite my knowledge of breaking the rules at that current point in time. From this I assure you I have learned because of my mistakes and agree to the form of punishment you see fit.

Yours - Luftwaffle
[Image: ohr1f5E.jpg]
--| Approved |--

After analysing the case and taking in the response of both parties, the player report has been approved. I can understand the actions of both parties. The accused will be blacklisted accordingly.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<