xXGoldenEyeXx Unban request v2
Your name: (xXGoldenEyeXx)

Your ban ID: (70821)

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:147278649[/b]

Reason: (Alt Accounting - Alt of xXGoldenEyeXx {F}REE{S}TYLE MLGSANTA1203 bantasanta1203 edwardrayner69 MatrixBoy EdBear691)

Staff member who banned you: 
[FL] MasterNoda

Reason why you should be unbanned: Okay so this will be the last request I make sorry for being annoying butthis time i will fully explain. I was banned for many alts on the server, NLGSANTA1203, BantaSanta1203,edwardrayner69,
MatrixBoy and Edbear691 which is my brothers account but won't make a difference because of how many accounts I had. I mainly just want to enjoy the server again after 2 or 3 years. When I was banned I can admit I was very annoying and didn't listen to anyone but that was when I was 12 now im 14 nearly 15 and is not AS annoying as i was at the age of 12. Really just want to be unbanned just because I have learnt my lesson and have had basically a 2-3 year ban, and in my last thread I said I donated ALLOT of money to the server which I did but I was never a forums guy just because I didn't know how to do anything apart from donate, I have forgotten the forums account but remember you don't need the forums account just your steam name to donate.
Yes I admit I did all these actions but just hope I can have just one last chance then if I do some thing wrong perma ban me again. 

Sorry for the text with the names I just messed up on me

xXGoldenEyeXx  
Please remind yourself of the rules listed in this thread: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Quote:What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. 
It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.
  • Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
  • Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
  • Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
  • Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
  • Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  

Please take note of the last point in particular. Your ban time is over a year, and your last unban was denied on November 16th, 2017. Three months from that date would be February 16th, 2018. Because of this, I am denying this unban request, and you may post another on September 9th, 2018.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
moved
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]