PR
Name of player: SGC | Fleet Admiral Fox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30281009

Time in GMT: around 22:40 
Server:V5p

Summary: Raid bate / public place

Evidence[Image: 74001834CED97E5F676952E71ACA6706D3B22BE5][Image: 331F0273B328DCC898B6477BA26020F7AAE1C6EF][Image: screenshots][Image: screenshots]
[Image: 9DEA62449C447CDDA9A6599925B1EF42517800F9][Image: E177B1D30A0C62EB848334D5A88CDFD9603551A0][Image: FE8BB2EE190E1CBD053EF570F543CAD59CEC0B28][Image: 7DCAE930CAAF0A7B76F896DB7D05BFD650C0591D]
[INVOLVED]

The police just raided us which is why we had our guns out and you and Wolven had just thrown a molotov at our building. We were not raid baiting. Also there were more than two people with the same suit (Black person in grey suit) so the proof that the person with the AK was SGC | Fleet Admiral Fox is invalid.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
It is extremely rude taking an out-of-context screenshot of someone, and then further accusing of raid bait - when only 15 minutes previous to this you had disrupted a passive roleplay with a Molotov and after, ran into our roleplay building and as to provoke a response. You were warned to leave at-least a dozen times before being forcefully removed - as seen in the screenshot which you have tried to incriminate me with.

Disgusting behaviour, and an even worse accusation. Appalling.
[Image: source.gif]
First of all, security contract was signed up with the president, as 'government workers' on the outside, we have all rights to carry weaponry at all times.

Second of all, you have no right to approach a 'squad' of 13 members and try to attack them verbally, that is counted as Fail RP & Fear RP, never seen anything like that. You guys, later on, threw a molotov towards us while we were taking pictures.

Last but not least, Wolven, Flame & F lame, are also involved in this. After looking at these pictures you have no right to involve your 'clan' when this is based on your personal life story, recently recieved threats from Wolven that he is going to send Crimson on us, for something personal. In a matter of fact, to approach us into our office after you've been killed for attacking us, in a squad of 3/4 people is a breakage of NLR since you do not remember anything from your 'old' life.

Everything is not about getting aggressive, but you decided to attack us, when we have all rights to carry guns. This is a breakage of several rules, but as I would say it, people only see it their own way.

Thank you.
Denied,

User has not been found guilty of raid baiting, the screenshots provided is not enough evidence to punish the accused.
Case Reopened for further investigation.
The information below is about the lying in the courthouse but could bring up other relevant information

You have denied it without even looking into the information. The PR is about Admiral Fox pulling weapons whilst cops were outside. Besides that, we have no evidence that it was Admiral Fox. Where in the laws does it state that Peaky Blinders were allowed to carry weapons? They have no affiliation with the government and we have not taken it out of context.  Where in the laws does it state that they can carry weapons? Nowhere. Where is their red pass? Nowhere. I see no reason for this to get denied as this is straight raid baiting.  Grapefruit said this "The police just raided us which is why we had our guns out and you and Wolven had just thrown a Molotov at our building"  but this contradicts what Kevin said as he said "First of all, security contract was signed up with the president, as 'government workers' on the outside, we have all rights to carry weaponry at all times." Meaning that they were with the government. But Grape said that they just had a raid on them meaning he just killed some cops. Why would a group of men be with the government and kill them? Makes no sense. - It also links back to the fact that they don't have any red pass nor do they have anything in the laws stating that they are with the government. (Either Kevin Ramsey or Grapefruit have lied in the courthouse. They have changed their story throughout the PR which I have stated. There is no proof that they're with the government so one of them is lying). Kevin also said that I broke NLR "After looking at these pictures you have no right to involve your 'clan' when this is based on your personal life story, recently received threats from Wolven that he is going to send Crimson on us, for something personal. In a matter of fact, to approach us into our office after you've been killed for attacking us, in a squad of 3/4 people is a breakage of NLR since you do not remember anything from your 'old' life." I never broke NLR cause I went back after 10 mins. The Crack Fox has stated: "when only 15 minutes previous to this you had disrupted a passive roleplay" you have said that we disrupted a PassiveRP which involved guns so it's not PassiveRP but said that it was 15mins prior to the next part. Thanks for clearing it up that I never broke NLR.
Wolven

Our business in the city yesterday was to work with the government on the outside, I will not reach into more information to that due to one of the officers & teacher JohnSilver witnessed all of it and knows the way we worked with them yesterday. There will always be new officers coming in that does not have an idea what is going on due to our work on the outside. We've had a chat with the sergeant afterward and even long before this occurred. Due to our 'partnership' being recognized in some type of 'undercover', the new officers does not have an idea of what is happening. With this being said, could I ask you why you tried to minge yourself into business you have no right about, you are not part of us, you are not working with the government, you are not supposed to be there.

The fact that you were killed states the NLR, new life rule, which means that you forget everything that happened in your life before and not return to the same location where your life was ended for personal reasons.

Why on earth would you four guys return and walk into our office while we are having a meeting for passive reasons and ruin that moment when you have absolutely NO business there?

I would gladly state this as a personal problem with you due to the way you've acted even several times before, I'm just asking you to leave us alone and do not disturb RP.

Message to Goat as well, that you leave a low rate on Peaky Blinders thread does not show your maturity, show us that you are mature enough and speak out for what you have done.
Your business inside the city is something I'm not bothered about. When I first joined the server and guns were drawn on me, I tried calling the cops on you guys but no one turned up. I later saw Johnsilver who specifically told us that you had contraband. Why would people working with the government have contraband? The president has to accept the warrants for a raid to occur so surely for a raid to occur you must not have been working with the government, right?

I never tried to "Minge myself into your business". Also going up a few stairs to an open door is not minging. IT IS NOT PASSIVE as you guys are fully armed with weapons using it against the citizens.

Don't twist this on us with the NLR. Of course, we died cause we weren't armed but our buddy Flame survived and told us what happened 10 mins after. We never did anything so I don't understand why you are making this the main subject. The main subject is about yours and grapes two different stories.

And again, this report was on Admiral Fox but the information above from my post is relevant. You cannot simply ask me to leave you alone cause all I did was stay well within the rules.

Also, keep the talk on topic and don't bring your clan thread into this pr.
Wolven