A bit of AMA pls
Need a bit of attention from gmod community strangers
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Link
how r u the prosto
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Why do 80% of people from Peckham fail to have fathers
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
Hows life in Ukrainian SSR?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(01-05-2018, 07:35 PM)Random Wrote: how r u the prosto

I posted ama after it started to loose trend twice. what do you think?

Actually im very bored cause my gaming laptop is broken, and I only have job one so I can only watch vids or write on this forum atm
(01-05-2018, 07:39 PM)Faustin Wrote: Why do 80% of people from Peckham fail to have fathers
Because afaik Peckham is the cental and richest district of London. So its simple, rich men impregnant many women and then leave them, to keep money to themselves.

(01-05-2018, 08:48 PM)Archer Wrote: Hows life in Ukrainian SSR?
If you are from some west european or american country, you would want to leave it as soon as you enter it.
But prices is something that you would love. Other than that, I live far away from war zone so it doesnt really affect me much. And its quite ok here, especially in capital
(01-05-2018, 09:35 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 07:39 PM)Faustin Wrote: Why do 80% of people from Peckham fail to have fathers
Because afaik Peckham is the cental and richest district of London. So its simple, rich men impregnant many women and then leave them, to keep money to themselves.

(01-05-2018, 08:48 PM)Archer Wrote: Hows life in Ukrainian SSR?
If you are from some west european or american country, you would want to leave it as soon as you enter it.
But prices is something that you would love. Other than that, I live far away from war zone so it doesnt really affect me much. And its quite ok here, especially in capital

I’m Turkish, It’ll feel like home
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Prosto
-Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
where have you and Kula gone Blyat?
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Archer
If chocolate comes from beans, then why isn't it a vegetable?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]