High Ropes
Pictures from high ropes course i did a couple weeks back which ill be opening up again.

[Image: rp_evocity2_v5p0021.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity2_v5p0022.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity2_v5p0023.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity2_v5p0024.jpg]

Thats pretty much it Smile

Have a good night
The following 5 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, TheSiphon, Zona, Luna, Jeffrey
Really enjoyed going to it i think i have a video i recored when i went on it as well great rp dude keep it up!
Looked great man well done! I've noticed you have been roleplaying a lot recently and you show great potential. Keep it up!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
This brings me back to V4B1 when Generation had something similar to this in the trees near the gas station. It was an absolute blast! Yours looks amazing Rico, I like the use of the logs and rope, I hope to see this on the server sometime Cheese
The following 3 users Like Create's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Generation, Luna
I remember doing something like this at haven (british Holiday place) i shit myself and started crying
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
The following 2 users Like DanielleS's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Jeffrey
(01-06-2018, 03:12 AM)Create Wrote: This brings me back to V4B1 when Generation had something similar to this in the trees near the gas station. It was an absolute blast! Yours looks amazing Rico, I like the use of the logs and rope, I hope to see this on the server sometime Cheese

Ill probably be doing it at some point today mate