Peace be upon you, Missed you guys,

Your name: IBRAHIM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Your ban ID: 77628

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: ToS

Involved: Non

Why we should unban you:

Hello There, I know my mistake that I have did on teamspeak, sadly since I entered Fearless community on 2014 I was meeting some people thy were racist towards me because I'm a Muslim in Christian community such as Fearless, Last 2 guys I have meet them on Team speak thy were so bad with me and thy had a bad altitude towards me and my religion and I got offended, I got angry and told him some thing about a bomb, I had my heart broken because of them sadly I didn't get proof of them to defend my self front of admins, Now I have learned some thing in my life to give my back to people who hates me and never talk with thim,
and I would like to get a lighter punishment such as a 7 to 30 day banned, A never banned time is so heavy to carry on my arms, I would like to apologize to Awestruckbullet for the ToS break that I did and any thing bad came from me towards to Fearless community, I got my really good time in Fearless since I was 14 years old and now I'm 17 years old and after 3 days is my birthday on 8/1/2018, And I would like start my 18 years old back on Fearless Community, Thank you from all of my heart.
It seems IBRAHIM that the story you are portraying is fairly different from the truth.

You made a threat to send a bomb to my house, twice, something that is a direct breach of the fearless Terms of Service (ToS), something again you seem to still be as unfamiliar with as you were back in 2014.

Shortly after you received your ban you made another unban request, although this one has trumped it as 'the most half-assed in and request', in which you were not one least bit apologetic towards me, rather insulting in fact.

At no point during our brief encounter did any form of racial discrimination take place, I fear that you may just be pulling 'the race card in an attempt to gain some form of pitty for this fabrication of fiction.

In my opinion, you are not any different, you are still guilty of your actions and deserve your comeuppance.

Edit: It also seems you are double accounting on the forums too, I guess that just reinforced my point.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I would like to reiterate Finns point that we never had any racial bias against you. As what you said to me: “I will send a Bomb to your home” isn’t something to be taken lightly in this VERY liberal day and age.

I would also like to point out how half-arsed this unban request is considering the threat that you made to me on TeamSpeak a few years ago and I am disgusted that you actual threatened my life over a Garry’s mod community.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(01-05-2018, 05:32 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: It seems IBRAHIM that the story you are portraying is fairly different form the truth.

You made a threat to send a bomb to my house, twice, something that is a direct breach of the fearless Terms of Service (ToS), something again you seem to still be as unfamiliar with as you where back in 2014.

Shortly after you received your ban you made another unban request, although this one has trumped it as 'the most half-assed in and request', in which you were not one least bit apologetic towards myself, rather insulting infact.

At no point during our breif encounter did any form of racial disparities discrimination take place, I fear that you may just be pulling 'the race card's in an attempt to gain some form of potty for this fabrication of fiction.

In my opinion you are not any different, you are still guilty of your actions and deserve your comeuppance.

Edit: It also seems you are double accounting on the forums too, I guess that just reinforced my point.

(01-05-2018, 05:39 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: I would like to reiterate Finns point that we never had any racial bias against you. As what you said to me: “I will send a Bomb to your home” isn’t something to be taken lightly in this VERY liberal day and age.

I would also like to point out how half-arsed this unban request is considering the threat that you made to me on TeamSpeak a few years ago and I am disgusted that you actual threatened my life over a Garry’s mod community.

People, I'm not talking about you being racist to me, I'm talking about a couple of people who they were racist to me, That day when Finn and his another friend entered the teamspeak channel that I'm in you and him were speaking to me as like I'm a bad person, such as a killer or some thing, I told you about the bomb thing in a funny way so you people laugh on me and leave me alone, I didn't type the bomb story in my UBR because its in fact a wrong word has came out of me towards you, and I told Awestruckbullet about it, and In fact I feel sorry for you because you got annoyed from my bomb joke towards you, My Main account is "IBRAHIM" Is suspended from posting that way I used my old "DJ.16.IM" Account, This account was my first account since 2013 DEC, I would like to personally apologize to you Finn if I have annoyed you or harmed you or got scared from me,
I'm a man who is trying to find a community that has 0% racist towards me, That day when you came to my channel I was really mad and angry about some thing in real life and I was setting alone in the channel and you joined the channel and I was trying to make my self laugh little bit so I forget what happen to me, I'm really having a bad time in my real life because recently I was in jail, Finn if I was in your place I would do the same you did, but I really apologize to you personally,
thank you.
Finn, I promise if you accept my apologize I will not got near you and I will not speak to you ever again, You will only see from me good stuff that will make you happy in your life and I wouldn't say thing towards you that will effect you.
For the sole fact that you've used another account of yours to circumvent the ban I gave you on your main forum account, I will not process this application.

Feel free to make another in 8 months time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]