[Solved] [Solved] Materials, Textures and props (read inside)
I downloaded all the things that i needed like props materials all that sort of stuff but now i keep seeing error signs everywhere my world is checkered pink and black i see people with no bodys o see people with no heads can i get any suggestions on what to do? how to fix this ect

Many Thanks [FL:RP] Druggo
What worked for me a while back was to remove every addon, close gmod, and install all the addons/extras from >here<. Then you must have the HL2, EP1 and EP2 content and CSS for the weapons. Once you have all the games that run with the same engine as Garry's Mod, relaunch Gmod and click the little controller next to the little flag in the bottom right hand corner and tick everything that can be ticked. At this point you should have all the content and fixes and the server should be okeydoke to play on!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(01-04-2018, 12:54 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: What worked for me a while back was to remove every addon, close gmod, and install all the addons/extras from >here<. Then you must have the HL2, EP1 and EP2 content and CSS for the weapons. Once you have all the games that run with the same engine as Garry's Mod, relaunch Gmod and click the little controller next to the little flag in the bottom right hand corner and tick everything that can be ticked. At this point you should have all the content and fixes and the server should be okeydoke to play on!

I Will give it a try cheers mate!
What Grapefruit said pretty much hit the nail on the head. Do all that and get back to us to see if it works! Thanks
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
You can solve map problem like that if that didnt work:
-Remove the map addons
-Go to Options-Multiplayer and choose "Download all custom files" from there.
-Restart GMOD
-Join the game
And the map should be okay.
Thanks for all the feedback but Grapefruit and MJ just wondering do you have the exact downloads you guys used as i dont have a clue and i dont really want to go on youtube and download a random one just wondering and @D0GGO thanks for the feedback but i tried it and it didnt work for me !
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622 - The download page for all the FL steam addons (Make sure you have them all)

And as for the Half Life 2, EP1, EP2 and CSS content I can't provide you a link and tell you that it will be safe to download if it's not the actual game. You'll have to find them yourself as I don't want to be held responsible for you getting a virus for example. I didn't but there's still a chance you will. So look for some downloads of Half Life 2, Half life 2 Episode 1, Half Life 2 Episode 2 and Counterstike Source content. Or you can get the actual games and get the content that way.
Kind Regards,
Okay thanks anyways i guess bro cheers for your help and feedback!
When you try to fix the textures and map and only go and make it even worse take a look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpTtJWyk...e=youtu.be
I'm sorry but I really don't know what to tell you. If you followed all the steps and have the map, addons, fixes, content etc., then it should be okay.
The steps that I told you to take worked for me and many others, and I don't quite see why they don't work for you.
Kind Regards,