Grapefruit's AMA
I've seen a lot of this going around and I started to wonder what questions you guys have for me.
So here it is.
Ask Me Anything!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter?
(01-02-2018, 11:33 PM)Create Wrote: Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter?

I believe so, yes. I also don't like the violence going on in the world but people forget that we are the terrorists to the people that terrorize us. People are blinded by their own ignorance and by the media nowadays and prevented to make their own decision and opinion. Anyway that's my opinion.
Kind Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?
On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being a lot, and 10 being a lot, how much do you love me?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(01-03-2018, 12:18 AM)James H Wrote: On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being a lot, and 10 being a lot, how much do you love me?

Roughly 13 but I can't quite put my finger on it..
Kind Regards,
  • James
Are you actually 15 because I thought you were waaay older
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(01-03-2018, 12:17 PM)Jim Wrote: Are you actually 15 because I thought you were waaay older

I am 15, yes.
Kind Regards,
Do you consider yourself more British or Greek?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(01-03-2018, 05:06 PM)Archer Wrote: Do you consider yourself more British or Greek?

I'm actually both a British and Greek citizen. And since I'm Greek by blood, I would consider myself more Greek. Also I love the culture and country it's fucking sick
Kind Regards,
  • Archer