MyAlerts + Tagging
[Image: development.png]

MyAlerts + Tagging

So I've finally managed to get MyAlerts working. MyAlerts allows you to see, believe it or not, alerts from posts you've been quoted in, tagged in, posts people make on your threads, subscribed threads and more. At the moment, you'll be able to find your alerts, on the 2017 Theme, at the top left of the website (just below the logo) when you hover your cursor over your Forum Username. This will be changed.

You are able to configure what alerts you receive in the UserCP (link below)

In order to tag someone, you must use '@' before their name. If enabled on their end, they will receive an alert that they have been tagged.
Example: SoulRipper

If someone's username has a space(s) in it, you can use @"name" in double quotes. @"<my name>" (Remove <>)
Example: @"James H"

Currently, the names do no auto-complete (pop up when you start typing a name). This will be fixed soon.

Thanks
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 14 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Marty, LordOfMemory, Luna, Envy, Bobby, Yonno, Baskingner, Lewwings, BasicallyMental, Exotic, Tomo, Divey, DreeBott, Mist
AwestruckBullet

Glad you managed to get that sorted.

<3 MyAlerts
[Image: giphy.gif]
Great!
Forum stuff! Neat.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Well done!
May need another forum rule that says "this can't be used to annoy others" or "don't overuse it", but that's common sense.

OT: Niice, FL keepin' it fresh.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Thank you jesus
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(01-02-2018, 09:15 PM)Lewwings Wrote: May need another forum rule that says "this can't be used to annoy others" or "don't overuse it", but that's common sense.

OT: Niice, FL keepin' it fresh.

If you were to overuse it then you would be spamming the forums which is against the forum rules.
The following 3 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Awestruck, Lewwings, mintblackbeard
[Image: ee29fc887f82706d7fb4fd5c93140af5.png]

Looks like I'm gonna be disabling this option...

...It seems like I have had the wrong box checked when posting for the last 4 years.

[Image: 0666df207942d6272eba4a1f1dc1b205.png]
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Awestruck, Haarek, mintblackbeard
(01-02-2018, 09:21 PM)Tomo Wrote: [Image: ee29fc887f82706d7fb4fd5c93140af5.png]

Looks like I'm gonna be disabling this option...

...It seems like I have had the wrong box checked when posting for the last 4 years.

[Image: 0666df207942d6272eba4a1f1dc1b205.png]

Typical Tomo ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Tomo