Discussion - Recent survey questions
(01-05-2018, 01:12 AM)Mustang Wrote: The reason you weren't quoted was due to the mass amount of quotes already on it, and the fact that it wasn't specifically aimed at you, rather everyone that seems to have a go at the teacher team in a NON-Constructive manner.  So the fact you are taking this as some sort of personal attack is rather amusing, anyhow, to expect any change what so ever in 4 days is quite simply ridiculous. The teacher team most likely are not receiving updates on the actual forms and what has been said, they are most likely only seeing the posts made here, which for a large part consist of around 20? ish people (Possibly more, no I haven't counted, but even at that a good lot posting their opinion are either banned or inactive) which disagree, and I'd know if I was a teacher at this stage and seen these comments, heck I wouldn't change, simply due to the fact that next to no replies to this thread have been remotely constructive and in-fact I would believe that "I'm not a bad teacher, this probably isn't aimed at me." I just strongly recommend that if you want change and want the team to listen to your opinions, do it constructively.

Just for your information; no posts where made to harm your feelings or flame in any way whatsoever. If you feel like you want to go off course from the topic and talk about how I somehow hurt your feelings by making a flaming post, feel free to hit me up in a PM or a steam message, I'll most likely reply tomorrow.

asking for passiverp isn't feedback?
the reason your reply turned from 'everyone' to me was because the only points you mentioned were replies to the reply i previously made (hence me asking on why you didn't quote me).
Jan mentioned above that this is becoming pointless as it's just ping pong with the same points, ima finish on the thread but PM if you so desire

(01-05-2018, 08:40 AM)Baskingner Wrote:
Quote:Application guidelines 29-01-2017

'What do we look for in a Teacher?

Teachers are a very important part of the Fearless Team, therefore we must be very careful about who we entrust the role to. Teachers are looked up to by the community and are meant to be role models, which is why we only promote certain candidates. There are five main points which myself and the other teachers look at when discussing a Teacher candidate. These are activity, attitude/maturity, knowledge, experience and loyality.'

Thats it. In the entire form its not mentioned once what the purpose is for the teacher team. Now, im assuming there is a hidden page for teachers with guidelines and goals etc. But how can we judge the teacher team if this isnt clear at all? We can all throw our opinions in the mix but if we all have different convictions we wont get anywhere.

Is it possible to release 'a lot' more information about the teacher team. What their purpose is, what the members of its team think themselves about the purpose of the role, etc etc. This way there are actual public guidelines, honestly i was a bit surprised how little information we get from the 2 non-hidden teacher pages.

We have been here about the same amount of time (Don't go by my forum date as it's incorrect). Compare the community from 2014, and now. See a difference? New players come and that will be your argument in the community changing.
There has been a DRASTIC change in how players act on the server, mostly down to the lack of support they receive when they join the server; they can't be bothered with being targetted because they're new and don't know anyone and so they minge, get banned, that's the last we see of them.
I know it is not a requirement to give examples of difference types of RP. However, you will see one of them is knowledge and part of being a Teacher is sharing your knowledge. You can't share your ability and knowledge of RP through a message in-game, it has to be done practically. I am asking for what we don't see on the server, hence me only mentioning about PassiveRP.
"But how are they going to show good AggressiveRP idiot"??
Include new people, help them gain money, show them what contraband is and ways to defend. Show them different dupes you may have, or others, so that they have an idea on what is allowed and what isn't allowed.
None of this is very hard, it's just people being bothered to spend the time doing it which certainly isn't the case as of now.

As with above, i'm just gonna end it here as we're playing ping pong with the same opinion worded differently. i'm more than happy to continue, just in PM instead.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Random - 01-02-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:00 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Cox - 01-02-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Jan - 01-02-2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by User 12049 - 01-02-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Create - 01-02-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-03-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Jan - 01-04-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by BasicallyMental - 01-05-2018, 11:06 AM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Jan - 01-05-2018, 07:59 AM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-05-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by S!RNARC - 01-05-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-06-2018, 08:04 PM