Discussion - Recent survey questions
(01-02-2018, 07:00 PM)DVN Wrote: It's a great survey I was able to +1 myself which I thought was cool

It will counter with the -1 I gave you.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Dragnort_
(01-02-2018, 07:40 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 07:00 PM)DVN Wrote: It's a great survey I was able to +1 myself which I thought was cool

fuck up sister socks

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I'll write my honest opinion as someone who applied for teacher more than once.
The thing is that the Teacher rank can be useful...it has potential but it is not used. Never have I seen in the last months a teacher roleplaying outside of their "squads". Never see any teachers roleplaying with new players or helping them except for the classic OOC binds. Don't get me wrong, I admire well-known roleplayers in the community however Teachers should be working with everyone from the community, and not just their friends. Completely removing the rank won't do it in my opinion, however major reforms are needed, like making teacher applications public as Teachers work directly with the community and choosing them without the opinion of the community alienates Teachers and the regular players from each other.
Just my tuppence about the topic.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
(01-02-2018, 07:40 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote:

I will try to improve on your -1 and hopefully turn your frown Sad upside down! Devil
Hey guys me and Tomo are playing Battlefront II on PS4 now while discussing and viewing this thread. So please bear with us for replies as it’s Admin Tomo vs Veteran Falc.

If you’d like to join us on PlayStation, PM me and we’ll hook you up.

Yours sincerely,

Falc,
Ex Fearless administrator
Veteran

Tomo,
Fearless Administrator,
Reason Falc got demoted
Guilty Admin and friend.
The following 7 users Like Falc's post:
  • Lewwings, Cox, Random, Yonno, Viljo, Tomo, Raccoon
(01-02-2018, 07:42 PM)Falc Wrote: Hey guys me and Tomo are playing Battlefront II on PS4 now while discussing and viewing this thread. So please bear with us for replies as it’s Admin Tomo vs Veteran Falc.

If you’d like to join us on PlayStation, PM me and we’ll hook you up.

Yours sincerely,

Falc,
Ex Fearless administrator
Veteran

Tomo,
Fearless Administrator,
Reason Falc got demoted
Guilty Admin and friend.

ill boot you in the shins ya daft sausage

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
While some of the staffmembers messed up and while im not a big fan of everyone of the team it is pathetic to see how eager some people are to talk crap about the staffteam. In the original thread its painfully easy to see that some people are there just to talk shit and have a go at the current state of FL.

While the teacher team isnt needed, i dont see that many downsides to them? If people feel they are on a high horse because they are teacher then thats too bad for them, because they arent. Teachers can be a reliable source of information for newcomers and nothing more, thats why i dont see why the requirements are so high for them. In my opinion literally anyone with 300+ hours and shows knowledge of the GM should be able to become a teacher. That way the teacher role 'means nothing' since anyone with plenty of hours can become it.

Regarding the survey, lets just wait what happens with the results on the end of the month and wait with complaining until then.
(01-02-2018, 07:46 PM)Baskingner Wrote: While some of the staffmembers messed up and while im not a big fan of everyone of the team it is pathetic to see how eager some people are to talk crap about the staffteam. In the original thread its painfully easy to see that some people are there just to talk shit and have a go at the current state of FL.

While the teacher team isnt needed, i dont see that many downsides to them? If people feel they are on a high horse because they are teacher then thats too bad for them, because they arent. Teachers can be a reliable source of information for newcomers and nothing more, thats why i dont see why the requirements are so high for them. In my opinion literally anyone with 300+ hours and shows knowledge of the GM should be able to become a teacher. That way the teacher role 'means nothing' since anyone with plenty of hours can become it.

Regarding the survey, lets just wait what happens with the results on the end of the month and wait with complaining until then.

you dont need a little hat and an orange physgun to help a new person out come on lad

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 3 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Random, General Rickets, konsta
Hmm find it funny that most of the people having a negative view on the teacher rank are either ex-teachers or failed teachers applicants.

Anyways Im very neutral about the teacher rank, its a good idea but it has been used in a bad way and by wrong people. Also people get it too easy now and those people arent really fit for it (In my opinion)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • DVN
(01-02-2018, 07:46 PM)Baskingner Wrote: While some of the staffmembers messed up and while im not a big fan of everyone of the team it is pathetic to see how eager some people are to talk crap about the staffteam. In the original thread its painfully easy to see that some people are there just to talk shit and have a go at the current state of FL.

Everyone that has 300+ hours can become a teacher; someone could, in theory, become teacher with 5 hours played on the server. There aren't any requirements, only recommendations.