[Unofficial] [Pas] Stark Industries
[Image: 2000?cb=20150108032438]

ABOUT
Us

Stark Industries is a multinational industrial company that provides the world and it's governments with their needs. Whether its weaponry and ammunition or pharmaceuticals, Stark Industries is there to provide the people with the guarantee that their safety and service is at the best it could be. Allowing each Citizen and Government Member to be safe, at an affordable price. Although we provide weaponry and ammunition, we do not promote combat or violence anywhere in the world.

Stark Industries was founded in 1970 however remained under the belt of the US Government. In 2017, a proclamation was made so that Stark Industries was now known as its own company in it's own right. Despite this, we have been providing weaponry and ammunition to the US Government at no extra cost. To this day, Stark Industries have opened stores all around the country however still remain headquartered in Evocity with their stores open here aswell. 

POSITIONS

Director - The Director makes the ultimate choice as to where Stark Industries is headed, he controls the manufacturing and produce, as well as where these items are headed. He has the authority to decline any suggestions, before they reach the Founder. Despite this, he cannot overthrow the Founder's decisions.

Deputy Director - The Deputy Director is there to step in when the Director or Founder is unavailable, they have the access to decline any operations or produce if the Director is not around, however must report these to the Director when possible. They hold the most power however only when the Director or Founder is not there.

Chief Technologies Officer - They are responsible for the technolical advancement at Stark Industries as well as making sure our systems and headquarters are up to date! They have the job deciding development and research projects at Stark Industries.

The Financial Liaison - They are responsible for all purchases or profit made in Stark Industries. They must record all produce and distribution made to ensure there is the organisations in our weapon and pharmaceutical branches.

Human Resources(HR) - They are responsible for accepting/denying any recruitment applications, meaning conducting the interviews and background checks. They are trusted to have zero tolerance in this process.

Branch Manager - The Branch Manager is there to ensure their branch is organised and at it's best, making sure that all issues that may arise in their branch, do not reach the Director and Founder unless it is major.

General Employee - These employees do not have a permanent position in any branch. They are able to work freely unless given a set position by a Director or Founder, however if they feel they wish to work with a more permanent status, they are able to request by consulting a Branch Manager

Note: Not all ranks have been made final and some may be added in the future.

OUR ROSTER

Director - James Knight ([FL:RP] Create)

Deputy Director - David Wright ([FL:RP] Arny)

Chief Technologies Officer - N/A

Financial Liaison - Steven Stinson ([FL:RP] Mustang]

[Image: 6aMHxqF.png]

Branch Manager(s) 
N/A

Sales Assistant(s)
N/A

[Image: jx4abRu.png]
Branch Manager(s)
N/A

Sales Assistant(s)
N/A

[Image: KMxnAOR.png]
Branch Manager(s)
N/A 

Researcher(s)

N/A

[Image: dzy4wL5.png]

Human Resources Supervisor(s)
Matthew Jones ([FL:RP] Lewwings)

Human Resources Representative(s)
Michael Martinez ([FL:RP] D0GGO)

GENERAL EMPLOYEE(s)
Jack Thompson ([FL:RP] SelfGamer)

OUR WEBSITE!
Need to pre-order some items before collecting them In Game? Use our Website today!

PARTNERSHIPS

Employment Requirements 

• You must not have been banned/blacklisted in the last two months.
  • Minimum Playtime of 100 Hours
  • You must be active on both the forums and the servers, 15 hours over a span of two weeks when possible.
  • You should have a good understand of the English Language, both when speaking and writing.
  • You should have good relations with other members of the Fearless Community.
APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Spoiler :
[b]Out of Character Information
Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Hours:

Roleplay Points:

Bans:

Blacklists:

Timezone:

Do you have good relations with every member of Stark Industries?:

In Character Information
Full Name:

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy):

Street Address:

References: (Whether in Stark Industries or not)

Application Information

Any information we should know?:

Previous Employment?:

Reason for Departure?:

Why do you wish to join Stark Industries?:
[/b]

[b]What position are you looking to take?: (Human Resources, Branch Manager)

What is significant about you over other applicants?:

Terms and Condition
By applying for Stark Industries, you agree to allow basic research of yourself as well as a background check. You agree that we can keep this information for a total of 5 years regardless if we accept you into Stark Industries or not. You accept that the knowledge that you have given above is true to the best of your knowledge and that found guilty of lying, your employment or recruitment will be declined instantly and blacklisted from applying for the next two months (Beginning the date of this application posting.
[/b]

Thank you for reading this thread, if you have any queries or questions about anything regarding it, please privately message me.

The following 13 users Like Create's post:
  • Luna, Bobby, Grape, Lewwings, Eeee394, BasicallyMental, mgdwszx, SJ., Janzo 火, Zona, Byra, Mustang, dawson270500
Looks great! Best of luck guys!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Reserved.
Interesting, good luck!
Out of Character Information
Steam Name: Lewwings

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74266265

Hours: 555

Roleplay Points: 0

Bans: 6

Blacklists: 10

Timezone: GMT+0

Do you have good relations with every member of Stark Industries?: I hope so

In Character Information
Full Name: Matthew "Lewwings" Jones

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy): 8/12/1983

Street Address: 1 Lake Cabins

References: Arny | dawson270500 | Link

Application Information

Any information we should know?: Ask me if you need it

Previous Employment?: Norand Politcal Party | Estleback Corporation

Reason for Departure?: Closure | Left

Why do you wish to join Stark Industries? To help it grow and help it reach it's goals. I'm willing to sacrifice time to help this place grow in EvoCity.

What is significant about you over other applicants?: I have previous experience and believe I can help Stark financially.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Great concept for what you're doing guys. Best of luck!
Lovely!
(01-02-2018, 06:00 PM)Lewwings Wrote: -sni-

[Image: 2000?cb=20150108032438]
Thank you for applying, Lewwings. We will get back to you shortly.

Regards,
David Wright
Founder of Stark Industries
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Lewwings
Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94870333
Hours: 1142
Roleplay Points: 9
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 7 (10 Individual)
Timezone: British Summer Time
Do you have good relations with every member of Stark Industries?: Yes; to my knowledge

In Character Information
Full Name: Harry 'Basic' Walshie
Date of Birth: 01 / 09 / '91
Street Address: Lake Appartment 2
References: None as of now.

Application Information
Any information we should know?: None to publicly disclose. Anything you want to know, just ask
Previous Employment?: Pigeon Party of Evocity | Elite Merchandise
Reason for Departure?: Closure | Lack of time
Why do you wish to join Stark Industries?:
After the recent closure, leaving me jobless, I need somewhere else to call home. As well as this, you will see in my employment history that I previously had a lack of time for a supply company however with more time on my hands in Evocity, it has made it possible to do something similar.
With Stark Industries being it's own company it means that i know i will receive the right treatment with policies in place to help protect me from workplace abuse, and other things a like which I personally have suffered in previous jobs.
What is significant about you over other applicants?:
I have the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with anyone and everyone, with the strength and determination to strive towards perfection. I also have previous experience in the merchandising field meaning that I can offer previous skill, and new possible marketing strategies or things a like to help grow Stark to become Evocitiy's finest.

Terms and Condition
By applying for Stark Industries, you agree to allow basic research of yourself as well as a background check. You agree that we can keep this information for a total of 5 years regardless if we accept you into Stark Industries or not. You accept that the knowledge that you have given above is true to the best of your knowledge and that found guilty of lying, your employment or recruitment will be declined instantly and blacklisted from applying for the next two months

[Image: bc5527898243a2af280ddf4f24285dd2.png]
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
More clans the merrier. Good luck.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]