Report - Jackson
Name of player: Jackson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:122032376

Time in GMT: 20:55

Server: V5P

Summary: Mass Propkilling (I also suspect he is the double account of ReddyTheAlfa - a banned player. His voice sound the same and i reported it to Siphon, who said it might be the case after he looked into it a bit, but i think he needs more evidence)

Evidencehttp://plays.tv/video/5a4aa199de432a3719/report-jackson
Posting on behalf of ReddyTheAlfa

Hey there Rico & Staff. I've been acused for Double Accounting. Ok so , lets get started here ok? I was banned a few days ago. Today i come home and i check steam , spaghetti texted me asking if "Jackson" is me. I told him the truth , i came home , i don't know whatsup. I have a few brothers. They all play the server and some admins know that. Revvyy is my brother , my other brothers left fl they got bored of it. They play Civil gamers , sorry to bring other communities i just say the truth to prove them wrong. Me and Revvyy really enjoy the server alot , he still plays. But i can't due to me being banned. I live in a big apartment , a few others live here. Like another 45-55 people or so. As i said , me and Revvyy are brothers. We just play everyday but not me anymore as im banned. Im waiting to be unbanned so i can rp a bit with my famas Smile). I hope you guys find the real truth. And also , when i told Spaghetti the truth , he ignored me and blocked me from steam. I don't get it. And i am young , every childs voice is like the same and you should know that. Now please take a deep look into this , and then you'll know the truth. Thank you for everyone and especially Zona for posting this.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Player report approved.

The user was found guilty of propkilling...

The user was sanctioned on the server shortly after this incident.

The accusation of the double account has been investigated, but we have not been able to find anything to prosecute the accused.

Thanks,
Link
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran