Contributor Programme - Recruiting
[Image: development.png]

Contributor Programme

Hey guys, with the new year underway, we're really keen to push forward development-wise. I am aware that some, or most, may be unaware of how the Contributor programme works or what it even consists of.

A Contributor is someone who has applied for the role and has knowledge of programming in GLua (Lua), webdev (PHP, HTML, SQL, etc) or modelling/texturing. It is essentially a Trial rank for a Developer position. Keep in mind, you are required to follow the rules and will be at risk of losing the rank if rules are broken.

A Contributor can be seen on the Forums with this title below:
[Image: MLj1WPt.png?1]

Or in-game with the 'cog' on the right hand-side of the scoreboard:
[Image: gqx8u0t.png]

You'll find out more about what a Contributor is and the perks that come with it here: Click Me!

We're looking for Contributors

In essence, this is an announcement to say that we're looking for more Contributors. 

The application process varies in duration, but as of current, applicants will be presented with (four) tasks to fulfil. The tasks will become more difficult as the application proceeds to allow you to prove how much you know and your strengths and weaknesses. Please note, this is not a school and you will not be taught how to do these things. You are expected to already have some sort of knowledge before going forward with the application. (Developers will normally guide you if you go wrong anyway)

If you feel you have good enough knowledge of the above and want to help the Community develop by working alongside other Contributors and Developers by pushing out new updates and bug-fixes, please feel free to make an application >here<. Please note, we are not looking for web-developers so much, but dependant on knowledge, exceptions can be made.

You are also free to contact the Contributor Liaisons (Coffee - Modelling >< Broccoli - Coding) or myself if you have any queries.

Developer Perks

If you manage to do well enough and find yourself being promoted to Developer, there are some other perks that come along with it.

Perks include:
  • A unique coloured physgun (Green)
  • Default proplimit of 150 props
  • Exclusive Developer suit
  • Ability to raise your own proplimit (in adherence with the guidelines)
  • Extended responsibilities
  • Allowance to wear the [FL] tag in your name
    Possibly more to come...

Thank you and Happy New Year!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Good luck to everyone who wants to join the team!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Best of luck!
Good luck, I have the rest of the holidays to refine my lua code.
Good luck guys! Hope to see some more contributors in the near future!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Good luck. It would be great to see some webdevs and see the forum side of things take a step up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Can’t wait to apply!
[Image: pUmwpiS.png]
(01-01-2018, 10:27 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: [Image: pUmwpiS.png]

Cheers Wink
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Ooo wee
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.