Unban Request
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: Vaqxination

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Forums.

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
BlackDog

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both, and the forums.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
The whole Fearless server, BlackDog
Why we should unban you:
For the BlackDog part:
I understand that I may have thrown bottles at the FUMUKU monorail, made it kind of violent as well. Also using a crowbar in a fist fight.. and calling you a noob was pretty' dumb. That's a totally fair ban, It's just that I don't want you to take "noob" as admin disrespect, I didn't mean to disrespect you... I did deserve the ban for the bottles, and shooting at cops.

For the other bans:
Well, I'll just copy and paste what I wrote.
Code:
I'd just like to start by expressing my gratitude to everyone. You as a community (Fearless) really have made this whole experience a pleasure, consequently I will take a lot away with me, skills and memories which will stay with me for the rest of my life. If it's not already apparent to you. However, I'd prefer to rephrase that slightly as it may be interpreted incorrectly. I had a thorough chat with Oxsaren in the early hours of this morning, where I basically elucidated that when hurting other people and other communities such as Fearless. By me working solitary, if any problems ensue there is no one else to blame other than myself. Intuitively this is one of the main reasons for my decision to take down (Instert server name here).

Referring to my point before about my resignation, myself and Oxsaren have mutually agreed for me to step down from my position, and delete (Instert server name here). I just don't want anyone to explicate the situation as an abduction of my position, it wasn't. With consideration of Oxsaren I decided to concede with my wishes and voluntarily step down.

In all honesty of course I didn't want to be banned, but I hope you can distinguish that this was definitely the most favoured decision, as many players disliked me. Many people have asked me "Why don't you just delete everything; Your copying another community!@!?". My response often is "That it's not the way I act and it's certainly not what I have ever set out to do". But, it was the right thing to do.

The excruciation of pulling down something which I've spent a half-year (Fearless) helping to create a better place wouldn't be endurable. Although I won't be able to directly benefit from Fearless nor' (Instert server name here) anymore, thousands of players will remain to receive enjoyment out of Fearless. That feeling fills me with abundant contentment.

I guess this is really the last time I formally interact with all of you, but I just want to say how much of a true pleasure it has been working with Soulripper and the community. I could sit here now and individually thank everyone one of you for standing by me when things got tough, but due to the overwhelming amount of supportive individuals, it's just not possible.

All good things come to an end, and I think it's fair to say I really have had an amazing experience working with the whole community.

I hope you will take this in consideration.

Kind Regards,
Fearless (Ex) Proud Player.

SoulRipper - You may still hate me, still block me off everything; But I would like to know I'm very sorry, for my childish acts the reason why I created (Instert server name) to replace Fearless, because I was banned.. I should've have just made an unban request, what I did was very fucking stupid.

The Fearless community, thank you for all those role-play moments.

I'm sorry for being the biggest douchebag in the whole world creating a blackhole for FL, filling it in for(Instert server name here).
Thank you all. P.S: I never DDoS'ed FL once, so all the rumors about me DDoSing are 100% completely false.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warning given for this post.
Duckinator, that was a unnecessary post. Warning will be given.

For the unban request, I vote no. Vaqxination, you have done too much wrong for us to forgive you.
Unban request denied. User banned.

Reason: Trying to circumvent a temporary/permanent ban by creating a 2nd forum account.
Dare to think!