Stumbled across this.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
UK is already a caliphate, go back 5 years and stop it please.
The following 4 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Archer, Ratatoskrr, juicyorange, Eclipze
Maybe cut benefits and they won't want to live there anymore, or pass laws restricting things for them. They will move.
I really do think this happens in the UK a lot more than what you or I may think it happens, it's genuinely ridiculous. I understand islam schools teaching the characteristics of islam, their way-of-life and the history, however in a modern day society and within the UK, this is sad to see young islam males and females being taught that they need to kill individuals for holding other beliefs. The local and national authorities need to get their head out of their ass and start to fix this shit.
It's easy to see how places within the UK how the national citizen is becoming a minority, although I heavily find the likes of the EDL a bit of a wart, it is clear to see that towns such as Lutton etc have changed and there are many individuals within the UK who hold or promote extremist views.
This is simply another example of this; https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=382_1371460017 - The fact an individual is allowed to openly praise bin laden in a UK street is disgusting.
The government and authorities need to get their finger out and take out the extremism and extremist supporters from the roots. I heavily agree with us living side by side with all types of religions and ethnicity, but I will obviously never agree with living with extremists of ANY kind of religion or ethnicity, purely disgusting.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Start monitoring their schools and mosques. If one of their schools or mosques radicalise people, then simply retaliate.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I remember the time when I used to feel that anyone who opposed immigration were a racist, lol here I am now. Opposing immigration. I remember when I felt that immigration was good because Ive only grown up with good with good immigrants. But I was wrong. Seeing people get robbed, women who I know get raped and myself being racially discriminated because Im half Swedish. Now is enough, I will not accept being a minority in my country, I will not accept our politicans lie to our faces and our women and future generations being negatively impacted because the politicans want to let in some 30 year old afghanis who they say are 15 years old, I will not stand the hipocrisy coming from the west and our politicans, being the cause this shitstorm, I will not accept the intervention in the middle east which kills hundreds of thousands innocents while at the same time sending a shit ton of people with alot of bad people aswell to our countries. I will not stand down for Islamism, Islamism is a sort of fascism and I will never stand down for fascism. I dont care if you're a muslim, I dont care if you're an immigrant. What i care about is that you come to this country, assimilate into our culture, follow swedish law and respect everyone. This does not mean you cant be muslim or have traditions of your own, just means you're being part of the society you live in now.

-Eclipze the commie
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Archer
So like this was more than a year ago. Any update on what happened to the school? Hopefully dosnt exhist anymore.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Was it real tho?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(01-03-2018, 04:34 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Snip-

-Eclipze the commie

Eclipze I'm so surprised that this is how you replied... Wow, I thought it'd be further left...

But then again, your opinion can change just like that when someone close to you gets affected by the matter in hand.

Spoiler :
Im proud of you xoxoxo

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]