4Sound
[Image: pfMc371.png]

Hello all,

I just wanted to share this RP that I did with TheFuckingDruggo and Pufitee today. They are not very known players at FL but I think I just found some new RP partners which I may RP with in the future and I highly suggest to look after these roleplay stars in the future. They both got a bright future from my view and they only got under 40 hours on the server!

Well back to the RP. This RP was held on the v5p server today 12.28.2017 around 13:00. We made our build and we were ready to RP. I went through basic RP skills that they will have a use for in the RP and they learned really fast! Not only did they do /me & /it but they were using acts which really improved the RP.

It was a really fun RP which I and all of us enjoyed very well. I also received a message which really touched me.

Spoiler :
[Image: r6yawNu.png]

I learned something today ... Don't judge someone's RP skills based on their RP hours. 

Here are some more screenshots of our RP.

Spoiler :
[Image: 4ISO0Mm.png]
[Image: QNFZUk9.png]
[Image: 3MX2eMt.png]
[Image: hP6ZP30.png]
[Image: wLazaq4.png]

Credits:

Zona - 4Sound | Manager
Pufitee - 4Sound | Cashier
TheFuckingDruggo - 4Sound | Security Guard

a special thank you Pingu for joining one of our pictures!

Thank very much
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 9 users Like Zona's post:
  • Grape, Spartan_KCT, TheSiphon, , TheMJ, Bobby, Luna, kaotek, LordOfMemory
Great job man!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Zona
Looks great, I need to start roleplaying more. 1770 hours and 1 RPP to show for it isn't very good lol
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Zona
Great roleplay, looks awesome!
I need to get back into Fearless and start roleplaying again.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin.'s post:
  • Zona
Came and had a look, was very tempting, really good work once again Zona.

Shoutout to the two new guys as well, really well worked out especially with the /me and /it. Enjoyed it sincerely.

Keep going, prince.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Zona
Really nice to see this feedback! I hope there will be more RP like this in the future soon again
[Image: clvck9d.png]
These kinds of threads are the "faith in humanity restored" threads for Roleplay. It is brilliant to see an amazing roleplayer such as yourself team up with those who may not be well known, but as you have proven, have the potential to exceed RP in the future! Great job!
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Zona, Grape
I was definitely impressed by your RP guys. Especially how there we two players who had low hours. I felt so happy to see that you were all happy and were enjoying yourselves, which is the main part. Very impressed by how you dealt with an annoying customer lime myself (which I have to deal with in work ;-; ). All of you should keep up what you are doing as this type of work is what the server is about, to make roleplay great.
All of the above are reasons as to why I issued an RPP, which was very well deserved by all.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Zona
Was great rp Tounge

Keep up the good work Zona Smile
extra creds to you for using low hour players also.
Was great fun.
The following 1 user Likes Pingu's post:
  • Zona
Looks like it was a lot of fun, great job!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Zona