Report: Ethan Bradberry
Name of playerEthan Bradberry

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61025599

Time in GMT: 2:30pm 27th December 2017

Server: V5P

Summary: I believe I was RDMed by Ethan as he walked into a shop, didn't give me a command under gunpoint and killed me. Not only is this RDM but a clearly over aggressive roleplay that should not of occured. I posed no threat to Ethan, as I had no weapon on display. Even after he started to shoot me I still did not display a weapon, thus posing no threat whatsoever.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I was paid by KSSR to kill you. His reasoning behind it was that you were attacking him and mugging him repeatedly. He had told me details I needed to find and kill you. I had entered the shop and told you to get on the ground, but my mic was not working, this is truly my mistake and I apologize for it. I was under the impression that it was working as I had recently used it in a transaction and it was working fine. 

The only reason I attempted to get you on the ground is because the client requested that you knew why you were being killed. I still had enough reason to kill you anyways as discussed in the mod sit. However the client said it is not necessary to tell him why he is being killed, only if I had the opportunity.

I have video from the all the events leading up to the shooting if needed.
Ethan, please provide your video for context.

You have 24 hours.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-27-2017, 09:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: Ethan, please provide your video for context.

You have 24 hours.

Rodger Dodger, will try get it all uploaded.
Exclamation 
Right, here is a more detailed explanation along with my video evidence;

I contact KSSR because he put out an advert asking for a hitman. I contacted him via PM and arranged a meeting in person. I speak to him and make sure the reason is legit, and gather information about who I need to kill.

I go out to look for the person that matches his description and ask him if he is "grapefruit", I do this to make sure I do not kill the wrong person. Confirming the identity of grapefruit, I head back to arm up. 

When leaving the slums I spot you. I also see that you are being aggressive towards my client. This gives me proof beyond doubt that what my client told me was true. Now keep in mind the client only said "it would be nice" that I told you why you were being killed, not completely necessary. So really, I never had to interact with you at all when killing you. I took the opportunity I had and approached you.

I attempted to put you under fearRP in order to tell you why you were going to be killed.  And as my mic did not work, that failed to work. So I just shot you to death.

I leave the scene and go back to my hideout, and I complete building it. And that is it.

Video:
Looking at Ethans video, the Hit seems to be valid.

Is there anything else either party would like to add to this case?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

That's all thanks, Reebs.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran