Report: Julern
Name of player: Julern

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:146617242

Time in GMT: 12:20

Server: v5p

Summary: We raided his base and he disrespected wolven in OOC he did this twice to do different people.

Evidence
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1243325296
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1243326357

--INVOLVED--

Julern called KayTheCreator a 'Tard' because Kay ran Julern over by accident and tried to get out of his car making him step on Julern's body.

He has repeatedly insulted many others like Wolven.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
It Wasn't Accident He Ran Me Over Then Steps On me with Prupuse And Starts Lauhing, Thats Clearly Not Something a Police Man Would Do irl
(12-25-2017, 02:41 PM)Julern Wrote: It Wasn't Accident He Ran Me Over Then Steps On me with Prupuse And Starts Lauhing, Thats Clearly Not Something a Police Man Would Do irl

Did you know that FearlessRP is based on semi-serious and that Kay laughing doesn’t mean he would’ve had the intention of hitting you.

Also, that is no excuse for calling him a ‘Retard’.
I Didnt Say "Retard" to Kay, i said tard, i Didnt mean tard for Retard. Semi serious roleplay dosnt mean he Can stand on me and Laugh without calling paramedic then you Leave the scene because an ooc reason.
You said retard towards me and aimed it towards me. I was offended because I did nothing at all to be called a retard.
Wolven

(12-25-2017, 05:21 PM)Julern Wrote: I Didnt Say "Retard" to Kay, i said tard, i Didnt mean tard for Retard. Semi serious roleplay dosnt mean he Can stand on me and Laugh without calling paramedic then you Leave the scene because an ooc reason.

I didn’t say “Retard” to Kay, I said “Tard”, I didn’t mean Tard for Retard

You should know what it means if you say it.

Semi serious roleplay doesn’t mean he can stand on me and laugh without calling a paramedic

WRONG! He didn’t stand on you purposely as I’ve mentioned already, and he has the right to laugh, he still apologised which counts. I don’t think he should’ve apologised after your rude behaviour OOC just because he accidentally did something which didn’t even kill you.

then you leave the scene because an OOC situation

I actually left because I have no purpose at the scene.
Accused user has been found guilty of abusive language toward another player in global and local out of character chat,
Punished accordingly.
Moved
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]