Unban request
Thumbs Down 
Gamecrash happened:
When I logged back to server I couldn't manuficate new money printers because those were already somewhere.
Then I was driving my car around the map. Then I saw a truck which was full of money printers and drug labs. I tought that there were mine too, so I decided to go after it. Then I catch it at the infront of the big hall. People (which I didn't notice being admins) said that go away or we shoot. I was trying to explain something but they shot me after 4seconds.
I relogged for my car because someone just pmed me that he took it. He didn't even tell why.
Next I changed to an SS. They let me in to help move some drug plants.
Then I saw my printers. I took the money from upon those. Then horrible lag comes. I hardy can move. Just when I get to the door. One of the admins shoot me with AWP. One shot Im dead. Then I got mad. I took a taxi to big hall. Just when I paid him other taxi comes in and drives over me. I walk to the hall. Then I saw two corleones picklocking admins car. Then they escape. Admins get after them. They leave door open. I saw my chance to revenge. I rush in and shoot two AFKing players inside and start shooting contra. Didn't even shoot mine. Then admin comes in and calls me a covard. Then I log out because of panic. Before this all happened I asked why you took our contra. They didn't answer. Next I'm trying to log in server. It says that I'm banned. I come to the forums I see that I got banned for ONE WEEK for all this. Helping other people from frustration? I think I deserve like two days ban but no one week. I didn't understand the all situation. Please make my ban to somekind of two days.

-naKED
Wasn't your application already denied?

Yep.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8442
Your application was already denied, and so will this one, use the template, and your ban stays
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]