Fear Rp / Police Pursuits
When I'm playing a cop, I mostly like to sit by the road waiting for Speeders and reckless drivers come past, When doing so seeing one, I pursuit them, Yet 8/10 people never stop, They think "Ooooh! Sirens Lets be badass criminals and try and lose him"

Most of the time when I pull someone over, I would only like to chat with with them, Giving them a fine.

When the driver tends to drive off like he has done something wrong, I pursuit them yet, It always ends up them driving around for 10-20 minutes while I'm cruising slowly being them; them jumping out and shooting me or Telling their friends over steam or through PM's to help them and Kill the cop... Either pursuit 90% of the time I get killed by people who don't go by Fear RPor Passive RP. 10% is actually them giving up or trapping them.

That's another thing, Once the person has been trapped in there car. The officer has their gun pointed directly at the driver, They either stay in the car or carry ramming the cop car trying to get out...

This really gets on my nerves because I love to RP as a cop but the people who are like the ones I've describe ruin it...

I know this isn't a suggestion thread but I would just like to point out a great Idea...

Their should be a recruitment thread, People have to play a decent amount of hours and make a thread to be able to get / use the "[FL:RP]" tag
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Von Tempski, Krond2010
+ Support x 100,000,000,000. Totally agree.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Haha, It's not a Idea or suggestion lol... General decussion...
I remember earlier today when you made the " WELCOME TO EVOCTY" sign, it was a classic Speed trap (when a cop hides somewhere to catch people speeding)[Image: cops-hiding-sign.jpg]
Yeah, It's quite good way of catching speeders actually, Yet on the server, Even if you don't hide behind anything, the person will just speed anyhow.
i would <3 this

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Totally agree, in the 700 hours I've played here, I've only seen 2 or 3 people that have stopped. Its quite sad actually.
Defenitly +support people should also have some time on the server to wear that tag, people should also rp more when someone is cop and such......
100 hours or fewer would be a good requirement
I usally stop, but tho i don't really drive in the other side of the road, or driving to fast ( shit trabant lol xD ). But what i hate is all of them stupid crook's with the sport cars, who RAM! in to you vechile while your driving, and the police dosen't do anything about it :'(