Use the internet and plant trees!
I'd like to bring everyone's attention to a new search engine called Ecosia, I have just recently found it through a YouTube ad and I think it is fantastic, it's an addon for google chrome and when you search the internet it would plant a tree for every search you make and you would have a counter at the top right.

You can get it here: https://www.ecosia.org/

I think if everyone started using this to browse instead of google it would greatly benefit the environment, please spread the word.
Well I mean wheres the proof.

-Removed by Steven8ken
lmao sounds like a bunch of bullshit how the fuck would that even work
This is not bullshit ads which are sponsored generate profit, after you deduct all expenses they will be left with the funds they can use to plant trees, a tree is estimated to be planted once you search 45 times.

Trees are not expensive to plant themselves around 22 cents per tree.

If you are going to comment pessimistic comments then don't comment in the first place as I do not value your negative input.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Using this with adblock lel
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 4 users Like Envy's post:
  • juicyorange, Awestruck, Lewwings, Mist
(12-22-2017, 02:20 PM)Envy Wrote: Using this with adblock lel

I mean it still generates the charity the profit because the companies wishing to advertise would have already paid them, little people usually click on ads anyway.
I am afraid your efforts are made meaningless with the 50000+ cargo ships burning  5 - 15 tons of low-grade fuel PER HOUR to save money and maintenance cost. The engines of these ships produce more than a 100,000 HP. They are not calculating by gallons per hour, but TONS per hour. 

Don't forget the airplane traffic, at the time of writing this it is approx. 15,000 airplanes in the sky. Where the planes use several tons of fuel just for take-off. How much fuel do you think a 747 uses from a trip to Europe and back? There is constantly over 10,000+ planes in the sky.
https://www.flightradar24.com/ Look at all the planes, realize they are burning several tonns of fuel just for the take-off.
Edit: Here is the statistics of all planes airborne every day for the last 30 days.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/statistics

Boat traffic as of writing this: 

[Image: sEqaKhz.png]Then people come tell me I should use a bicycle to get to work and download a browser to plant trees. Ridiculous.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
fuck the trees
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Lewwings
Better to do something, rather than nothing I say.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings, Wolven
(12-22-2017, 07:30 PM)Midget Wrote: I am afraid your efforts are made meaningless with the 50000+ cargo ships burning  5 - 15 tons of low-grade fuel PER HOUR to save money and maintenance cost. The engines of these ships produce more than a 100,000 HP. They are not calculating by gallons per hour, but TONS per hour. 

Don't forget the airplane traffic, at the time of writing this it is approx. 15,000 airplanes in the sky. Where the planes use several tons of fuel just for take-off. How much fuel do you think a 747 uses from a trip to Europe and back? There is constantly over 10,000+ planes in the sky.
https://www.flightradar24.com/ Look at all the planes, realize they are burning several tonns of fuel just for the take-off.

Boat traffic as of writing this: 

[Image: sEqaKhz.png]Then people come tell me I should use a bicycle to get to work and download a browser to plant trees. Ridiculous.

If you would like to change something start with the little things and with yourself, then we can move onto the bigger things. I do not understand how this is ridiculous, it is a genius idea. It is sad that people have this viewpoint about pollution. Something must be done or we or our children will all die.