Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank
Actually, no. Once, there was a private school party, and I didn't pay, so I stayed out and chilled with my friends inside the building, so I was outside, and it was a sort of balcony. Anyways, a security guard told me to leave, I refused to because he didn't own the public property. Neither did you.

Police can't do anything they wish. If it doesn't break the rules, I'm fine.
(01-04-2012, 08:48 PM)Tank Wrote: Actually, no. Once, there was a private school party, and I didn't pay, so I stayed out and chilled with my friends inside the building, so I was outside, and it was a sort of balcony. Anyways, a security guard told me to leave, I refused to because he didn't own the public property. Neither did you.

Police can't do anything they wish. If it doesn't break the rules, I'm fine.
Police are the law, If they told you to leave them alone in real life, you would.
Depends. If was breaking a law, then yes. If I telling them what they're is wrong, I wouldn't leave.
(01-04-2012, 09:07 PM)Tank Wrote: Depends. If was breaking a law, then yes. If I telling them what they're is wrong, I wouldn't leave.

If you didn't like what I was doing, You should of gone and spoke to who ever commands me via President.
We sorted it out together, We started to play together on the server, Turns out we had a bad first impression of each other, I'm willing to drop the ban request.

The Request can now be Closed Cheese
I'm glad to hear you solved it. Closed and moved.