Ban Request - [FL:RP] Tank
Name of player: [FL:RP] Tank

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:35738339

Time in GMT: Around 6:05pm

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was roleplaying a cop, Standing by my patrol car behind a billboard which I made whyich ([FL:RP] Tank Threatened to Molotov during the process of making); Watching for speeders in and out of the city, He then continued to harass me, Telling me that what I was doing wasn't role-play; that there wasn't a speed law and that he claimed this area. I warned him multiple times to leave or I would arrest him for harassment. Then another officer "[FL:RP][Wulf]Colonel Burger" Came along to assist me with what I was doing. He continued to harass me as well as saying I can't role-play; plus saying I could not arrest him for harassment. He then got ran over by a taxi by accident (standing on the road) and continued to harass me while he was dead. after his body disappeared, Shooting started coming from the rebel base which put me down to 48hp, I'm pretty sure it was him shooting from the base as no other rebel has a problem with me being there.

Earlier before that we had some problem with "[FL:RP] Tank" where he'd had been microphone spamming "Justin bieber" purposely putting a radio in peoples faces and playing it, I told him to stop but he continued and pretended he knew how the rule system worked, I called Andreas and He got gagged.

He shouldn't deserve to wear the [FL:RP] Tag...

People who can support me / witnesses are:

Cayden Black
[FL:RP][Wulf]Colonel Burger

Evidence:
This is the chat when he Died, Continued to harass me while dead.
[Image: solr83.png]
This is after he died; and I lost health from shooting from the rebel spawn.
[Image: 2rwtkcl.png]
Yes, I was there, he would just keep coming back breaking NLR.
Alright this is outrageous, this evidence does not prove anything. I want to clarify thing to the admins:
  1. I never broke NLR.
  2. He insulted me first on mic telling me I wasn't good at RP, because I have 14 hours of gametime.
  3. He made up his own laws. President hadn't made speed laws, yet, he still arrested people for speeding.

To answer your statements:

1. whyich ([FL:RP] Tank Threatened to Molotov during the process of making);

Threatening or not, I never went through with it.

2. Telling me that what I was doing wasn't role-play

You kept saying I wasn't a good roleplayer because I have 14 hours on the server. So I responded by saying, "You think you're RPing? You're just sitting doing nothing".

3. I could not arrest him for harassment

I was expressing my opinions, not harassing you.

4. then got ran over by a taxi by accident (standing on the road) and continued to harass me while he was dead.

I was talking in Local OOC, and not harassing you. Just because I was honest with you, doesn't mean I'm harassing you. ALSO I DID NOT come back, like I said, I thought it through and didn't come back.

5. Shooting started coming from the rebel base which put me down to 48hp, I'm pretty sure it was him shooting from the base as no other rebel has a problem with me being there.

Accusations are bad.. Next time, when you're sure about what you're saying, you can post a ban request. "I'm sure" doesn't cut it.

6. Earlier before that we had some problem with "[FL:RP] Tank" where he'd had been microphone spamming "Justin bieber" purposely putting a radio in peoples faces and playing it, I told him to stop but he continued and pretended he knew how the rule system worked, I called Andreas and He got gagged.

What does that have to do with anything? It was resolved. Besides, I had a boombox, and I was walking with playing JB. IRL, I see people with boomboxes playing their music. Also, I see admins do so, so I assumed it was okay.
(01-04-2012, 06:26 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Yes, I was there, he would just keep coming back breaking NLR.

When did I break NLR? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Jamie the one that came back after being CDMd by a taxi and finished making the billboard?
Quote:
Quote:[b]1. whyich ([FL:RP] Tank Threatened to Molotov during the process of making);

Threatening or not, I never went through with it.[/b]

Quote:2. Telling me that what I was doing wasn't role-play

You kept saying I wasn't a good roleplayer because I have 14 hours on the server. So I responded by saying, "You think you're RPing? You're just sitting doing nothing".
I told you "Learn to roleplay" Because you weren't doing any with me except for trying to annoy me and make me angry.
Plus I said, Look at my hours then look at your own.

Quote:3. I could not arrest him for harassment

I was expressing my opinions, not harassing you.
Quote:
Quote:4. then got ran over by a taxi by accident (standing on the road) and continued to harass me while he was dead.

Plus while I was making this reply, I checked my Garrysmod to disconnect and when I open, You're in front of me, Getting ready to annoy me once again...

Yet you still pulled out your Molotov and threatened to do it without reason.

[b]Meaning:Harassment covers a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing[/color]

I was talking in Local OOC, and not harassing you. Just because I was honest with you, doesn't mean I'm harassing you.[/b]

You kept'd annoying me multiple times after I asked you to leave the area.
You also continued to annoy me through LOOC and normal chat after I had asked you to leave the area multiple times.

Quote:5. Shooting started coming from the rebel base which put me down to 48hp, I'm pretty sure it was him shooting from the base as no other rebel has a problem with me being there.

Accusations are bad.. Next time, when you're sure about what you're saying, you can post a ban request. "I'm sure" doesn't cut it.
I said I'm pretty sure, I didn't say I was 100% accurate, No one had any reason to start shooting at me, Except yourself.

Quote:6. Earlier before that we had some problem with "[FL:RP] Tank" where he'd had been microphone spamming "Justin bieber" purposely putting a radio in peoples faces and playing it, I told him to stop but he continued and pretended he knew how the rule system worked, I called Andreas and He got gagged.

What does that have to do with anything? It was resolved. Besides, I had a boombox, and I was walking with playing JB. IRL, I see people with boomboxes playing their music. Also, I see admins do so, so I assumed it was okay.

To show how annoying you can be, You knew that playing Justin bieber through the microphone over a server to those you "knew" would hate it, Disrupting there Roleplay doing it on purpose

Quote:Colonel Burger Wrote:
Yes, I was there, he would just keep coming back breaking NLR.

When did I break NLR? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Jamie the one that came back after being CDMd by a taxi and finished making the billboard?
Yes, I got CDM while building, I didn't complain about your NLR because you got CDM aswell...

Quote:Alright this is outrageous, this evidence does not prove anything. I want to clarify thing to the admins:
Quote:I never broke NLR.
I never said you did...
Quote:He insulted me first on mic telling me I wasn't good at RP, because I have 14 hours of gametime.
I said "Oh look, You have 14 hours playtime no wonder, After he harassed me for a while.
Quote:He made up his own laws. President hadn't made speed laws, yet, he still arrested people for speeding.
Yes, I was looking out for speeders and reckless drivers, Even if the president didn't set a speed limit, I still carried out my duty to arrest those who clearly were going too fast and those who couldn't even drive.

Also, I opened up my garrysmod while doing this reply to disconnect, To see that Tank was In front of me getting ready harass me about his ban request.
Quote:You kept'd annoying me multiple times after I asked you to leave the area.
You also continued to annoy me through LOOC and normal chat after I had asked you to leave the area multiple times.

Just because I annoyed you, doesn't mean you ban request me. Infact, I read a rebel guide, it said we should be a nuisance to the police. It's a sticky thread, I don't think it would mislead us.

Quote:To show how annoying you can be, You knew that playing Justin bieber through the microphone over a server to those you "knew" would hate it, Disrupting there Roleplay doing it on purpose

How does playing a song disturb roleplay? I was using a "boombox". I was RPing myself then. "Listening to music RP".
Quote:Yes, I got CDM while building, I didn't complain about your NLR because you got CDM aswell...

I have a reason to, the taxi came to me and apologized for CDMing. He didn't come to you.

Quote:I never said you did...

Your witness did.

Quote:I said "Oh look, You have 14 hours playtime no wonder, After he harassed me for a while.

I was asking you to leave, just like you were. You said "I'm doing my job". You're job isn't to build street signs.

Quote:Yes, I was looking out for speeders and reckless drivers, Even if the president didn't set a speed limit, I still carried out my duty to arrest those who clearly were going too fast and those who couldn't even drive.

Maybe, but in-game, you said "to catch speeders". Well, if you had said that, I might've left you alone.

Quote:Quote:
You kept'd annoying me multiple times after I asked you to leave the area.

Just because I annoyed you, doesn't mean you ban request me. Infact, I read a rebel guide, it said we should be a nuisance to the police. It's a sticky thread, I don't think it would mislead us.
When I told you to go away after harassing me, I told you I would arrest you for harassment. You replied "You can't arrest me for that"

To show how annoying you can be, You knew that playing Justin bieber through the microphone over a server to those you "knew" would hate it, Disrupting there Roleplay doing it on purpose

How does playing a song disturb roleplay? I was using a "boombox". I was RPing myself then. "Listening to music RP".
You clearly knew that that song would annoy people, Plus you would stuck the "Boombox" right in peoples faces with your phys gun, Then followed them once they started walking away.

Yes, I got CDM while building, I didn't complain about your NLR because you got CDM aswell...

I have a reason to, the taxi came to me and apologized for CDMing. He didn't come to you.
Actually he later on apologise to me for running me over.

I never said you did...

Your witness did.
Therefore his comment is invalid..
I said "Oh look, You have 14 hours playtime no wonder, After he harassed me for a while.

I was asking you to leave, just like you were. You said "I'm doing my job". You're job isn't to build street signs.

No it isn't, I simple role-played a smart cop who hid behind a bill board to catch criminals speeding in and out through the city.

Yes, I was looking out for speeders and reckless drivers, Even if the president didn't set a speed limit, I still carried out my duty to arrest those who clearly were going too fast and those who couldn't even drive.

Maybe, but in-game, you said "to catch speeders". Well, if you had said that, I might've left you alone.

I did say that, Multiple times...
Quote:When I told you to go away after harassing me, I told you I would arrest you for harassment. You replied "You can't arrest me for that"

What does that have to do with what i said?

Quote:You clearly knew that that song would annoy people, Plus you would stuck the "Boombox" right in peoples faces with your phys gun, Then followed them once they started walking away.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean its a bad song. Also, i wasnt sticking it people's faces.

Quote:Actually he later on apologise to me for running me over.

When you came back, he came towards me after I spawned.

Quote:No it isn't, I simple role-played a smart cop who hid behind a bill board to catch criminals speeding in and out through the city.

Well I wasn't happy about that, you build something near a ghetto. To catch ghetto criminals. I was asking you to leave without any violence. [/quote]
(01-04-2012, 07:49 PM)Tank Wrote:
Quote:When I told you to go away after harassing me, I told you I would arrest you for harassment. You replied "You can't arrest me for that"

What does that have to do with what i said?
You were making excuses that I couldn't arrest you for harassment.
Quote:You clearly knew that that song would annoy people, Plus you would stuck the "Boombox" right in peoples faces with your phys gun, Then followed them once they started walking away.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean its a bad song. Also, i wasnt sticking it people's faces.
Actually you were, You put the "boom box" right in front of people.

Quote:Actually he later on apologise to me for running me over.

When you came back, he came towards me after I spawned.
Actually No, I came back after being CDM'd to carry with what I was doing, Then around 5-10 minutes later he came to me and apologised
Quote:No it isn't, I simple role-played a smart cop who hid behind a bill board to catch criminals speeding in and out through the city.

Well I wasn't happy about that, you build something near a ghetto. To catch ghetto criminals. I was asking you to leave without any violence.
I told you I wasn't going anywhere, You could have gone back to your "Ghetto" and got some friends and forced me to leave, But no you kept'd your mouth open and started to keep talking

I'm not going to respond until an admin does now, Arguing in a thread isn't getting us no where.

Suit yourself, however, I don't believe that telling you to "leave the area" is good enough to get me banned.
(01-04-2012, 07:57 PM)Tank Wrote: Suit yourself, however, I don't believe that telling you to "leave the area" is good enough to get me banned.

It's called police orders, If a police officer in real life told you to leave a certain area you would...