Disable Jail in Build
Title of Suggestion: Disable the Jail Sentence in Build.

Description: ^

Why: It is annoying when you want to build but you have a jail sentence because you left the server while jailed and you have to serve it on build as well as the main server if this was the case.
+Support
-Support

Can be abused if removed completely since they could reconnect. Although we have logs it's a lot more hard work for us that's not required.

Not to mention, if someones is building in the jails it's nice to be able to check everything is in working order and fits well for anyone sent to prison.
-Support

I am sure that you can wait out 6 minutes by browsing the forums before switching servers
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
-support
YouTube has a function
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
+Support
(12-20-2017, 10:54 PM)DVN Wrote: -Support

Can be abused if removed completely since they could reconnect. Although we have logs it's a lot more hard work for us that's not required.

Not to mention, if someones is building in the jails it's nice to be able to check everything is in working order and fits well for anyone sent to prison.

I think you may have misunderstood the suggestion, I am suggesting disabling in build but when they join back to main they have to serve it.

Build shouldn't have role play in it, just like that you can't change to president and make laws on build.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • mintblackbeard
+support
+Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]