[FL] Jonas
Jonas did not abuse his powers in any way shape or form, as stated by the following forum rules:

6a.) The administrators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to administrators and not users.

6b.) The administrators have the right to close a thread if found to be violating any forums or if it is deemed necessary to prevent an unnecessary flaming.

However, I do not see this in anyway as harassment or disrespect on Rat's part, he was simply sharing what had actually happened, nor do Rat or Panda have a history of any sort of rivalry in the past. This situation is also in no way a 'joke', perhaps the intent was for a bit of banter as has already been said in this thread, but it was clearly in bad taste by Panda as Rat did not take it well, nor should anyone be sharing malicious links under any circumstance. Onto the matter of Discord, it is all rather 'he said this' and 'he said that'. I will not be looking into this any further unless any of you can bring forward any concrete evidence. I'd also like to note that you can feel free to contact me at any time Rat, regarding any issues you are facing.

In the future, it would be wise for you not to post something like this in off-topic as it can indeed lead to flaming, which I believe Jonas was afraid of. However, you could have been in your full right to alert a member of staff about the situation. Although it is strictly not against our rules considering it is not on a Fearless service, considering Panda holds a rank and is meant to withhold a role model status to the community I would like to hear Panda's side of the story from his own words as this is extremely unprofessional.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 12-20-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 12-20-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Divey - 12-20-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Panda - 12-20-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Random - 12-20-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 10:01 PM